• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Kris Bushey's March Oof Designs?

In summary, Kris Bushey is a Pampered Chef consultant known for her signature dish, "Oof March 10," named after her birthday. The dish includes eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese, onions, bell peppers, and seasonings. It takes about 45 minutes to make, with 15 minutes of prep time and 30 minutes of cook time. Substitutions can be made for dietary needs or preferences. The healthiness of the dish can vary depending on the ingredients used.
straitfan
Gold Member
Hey Kris...Can't find where you've "shared" this yet. Found another, but I really like the ones you upload here. If you see this I'd love to have the March version. TIA!
:)

Trying again today.................

Oh yes! I love them too!

Related to Where Can I Find Kris Bushey's March Oof Designs?

1. Who is Kris Bushey and what is "Oof March 10"?

Kris Bushey is a Pampered Chef consultant and "Oof March 10" is her signature dish, named after her birthday on March 10.

2. What ingredients are needed for Kris Bushey's Oof March 10?

The ingredients for Kris Bushey's Oof March 10 include eggs, sausage, bacon, cheese, onions, bell peppers, and seasonings.

3. How long does it take to make Kris Bushey's Oof March 10?

The total cooking time for Kris Bushey's Oof March 10 is about 45 minutes. Prep time is approximately 15 minutes and cook time is around 30 minutes.

4. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in Kris Bushey's Oof March 10?

Yes, you can make substitutions for the ingredients in Kris Bushey's Oof March 10 to suit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use turkey sausage instead of pork sausage or omit the bacon for a vegetarian option.

5. Is Kris Bushey's Oof March 10 a healthy breakfast option?

Kris Bushey's Oof March 10 can be a healthy breakfast option if you use lean meats, low-fat cheese, and load it up with veggies. However, it can also be a indulgent dish if you use full fat ingredients. It all depends on your personal preferences and dietary choices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
VeronicaW
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies