• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cute and Holiday-Themed Digital Scrapbooking Pages?

If you are looking to do digital scrapbooking (put together your pages using premade templates or downloaded pages), Creative Memories is a great option with a consultant to help you. They offer a program called Storybook Creatorplus and Memory Manager 2.0. The cost per page varies depending on the template and the size of the book.
heat123
Silver Member
So I did my first "photobook" online at shutter fly (siblings and family pics for my parents) and loved the outcome! It's soo much easier than creating a "scrapbook" by hand! I also finally created my wedding album almost 7 years later (my photographer up and moved out of state as soon as she finished my wedding) then recommended others I could have make an official album. Never got around to it and finally uploaded all 650 pics to shutterfly then created my own wedding book! Loved the way it turned out!

My ?? is do any of you have an online place where you can do actual "scrapbooking" pages? I checked out shutterflys paper backgrounds but wasn't really impressed with their selection for this particular area of "digital scrapbooking". Any recommendations for other places with lots of cute and holiday themes?

TIA!

I used to direct sell for Heritage Makers. THey have online digital scrapbooking that is totally awesome with literally 1000's of options. It is kind of pricey though. Check it out at mystorycelebration.com. I still have my website, but don't really push it anymore. I will remain a customer though.

thanks I will check them out!

Creative Memories does digital scrapbooking now too - I know one of their consultants and she makes it sound awesome. I need to check it out!

I was also going to say creative memories my sister just gave aus a scrapebook for Christmas that she did for us it looked really nice it was from photomax

I used the pages on the walmart.com site this Christmas to create a photo scrapbook for my SIL and BIL. They loved them! Here are a few sample pages:
img245.jpg
img243.jpg
img241.jpg
All I had to do was scan my photos and drop them into the designated spots!(the photos weren't so dark on the actual pages, these are my scans of a few pages!)

Wow, those are really cute from WM! I'm impressed! Alot better than what Shutterfly offers for cropping pages! I will check them out too! THanks!

Are you looking to actually scrap your pages (as in put together elements, papers, etc in the way you want to)? Or do you want to plop your photos into premade templates?

Almost all the online photo printing sites now offer the templates to make books. If you have Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, or some other software, you can put together your own pages using downloads (both free and paid) on the internet. Some of my favorite sites are:

http://www.shabbyprincess.com
Digital Scrapbooking at the Digital Scrapbook Place! Computer Scrapping is the hottest new way to preserve your memories!
Peppermint Creative :: Digital Scrapbook Supplies
http://www.digitaldesignessentials.com
The Best Scrapbooking Supplies On The Web - Two Peas in a Bucket

You can also buy software that has many pre-made templates, and then upload those to be printed somewhere.

Creative Memories was what I was going to recommend. I am not really experienced with using what I have purchased but am definitely happy with the materials and the Consultant I have helping me. She has a degree in Digital Photography and is a computer whiz. I purchased their Storybook Creatorplus program as well as Memory Manager 2.0. She can talk me through any problems I come up with, and my understanding is that they
will print out the finished pages and mail them to you to put into your album.
They can also print your pictures that you could pop into some of their albums that are similar to the kind that you slide into sleeves. If you want
to PM me, I will give you her name and contact information. We are in the
Rochester, NY area, but location is not that critical when you can reach her by phone or e-mail for assistance. She is a Stay at Home Mom, and is available daytimes.

#6 poster, I love the pages you scanned that you did. What did they cost per page?

Related to Where Can I Find Cute and Holiday-Themed Digital Scrapbooking Pages?

1. What is digital scrapbooking online?

Digital scrapbooking online is the process of creating scrapbook pages using digital elements such as photos, graphics, and text, and arranging them on a digital canvas using software or online tools.

2. What are the benefits of digital scrapbooking online?

Some benefits of digital scrapbooking online include: - More creative freedom with access to a wider range of design elements and editing tools - No physical storage or clutter - Ability to easily make changes and edits - Option to print multiple copies of your scrapbook pages - Ability to easily share your scrapbook with others online.

3. Do I need to have design skills to create a digital scrapbook online?

No, you do not need to have design skills to create a digital scrapbook online. Many online tools and software have pre-made templates and designs that you can simply drag and drop your photos and text into. You can also find tutorials and tips online to help you create a beautiful scrapbook.

4. Can I use my own photos in a digital scrapbook online?

Yes, you can use your own photos in a digital scrapbook online. Most online tools and software allow you to upload and use your own photos, giving you full control over the content of your scrapbook.

5. How can I share my digital scrapbook online?

You can share your digital scrapbook online by uploading it to a website or social media platform, or by sending it via email. Some online tools also offer the option to create a shareable link or embed code for your scrapbook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissyPC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
bunksc
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
Replies