• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Current Season Pictures for Bridal Shower Skewers?

In summary, to find a specific product on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar, browse by category, or use filters. To find a consultant in your area, use the "Find a Consultant" tool or contact customer service. Recipes can also be found on the website. If you have trouble placing an order online, check your browser and internet connection or contact customer service. Pampered Chef products can only be purchased through consultants or on the website, but you can attend a party or show to see products in person.
pamperedtracy
Gold Member
Hey everyone,

I am having trouble finding the pictures that people use for the skewers for bridal showers. I know people have posted pages of the pictures from the catalogs with item #'s and prices.

Has anyone posted pictures from the current Spring/Summer 08 season?

I have a bridal shower in July and I have used the pictures that people have posted before, but now some items are discontinued and New products are out. I need to update my pictures for showers.

I was hoping someone could help.

Thanks,
Tracy
:chef:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! I just couldn't remember where I had seen them before. You are AWESOME!!!!

Thanks again,
Tracy

You are so welcome! Glad I could help.

You can always go to your personal website and copy and paste from there.

Related to Where Can I Find Current Season Pictures for Bridal Shower Skewers?

1. How can I find a specific product on the Pampered Chef website?

To find a specific product on our website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in the name of the product or a keyword related to it, and click on the magnifying glass icon. You can also browse our products by category or use the filters on the left-hand side of the page to narrow down your search.

2. I am having trouble finding a consultant in my area. How can I locate one?

To find a consultant in your area, you can use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your zip code or city and state, and a list of nearby consultants will appear. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance in finding a consultant near you.

3. I am looking for a specific recipe. Can I find it on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can find a wide variety of delicious recipes on our website. Simply click on the "Recipes" tab at the top of the page and you will be able to search for recipes by category, ingredient, or meal type. You can also browse our featured recipes or browse by product.

4. I am having trouble placing an order online. What should I do?

If you are having trouble placing an order online, please make sure you are using a compatible browser and that your internet connection is stable. If you continue to experience issues, you can contact our customer service team for assistance or place your order over the phone with a consultant.

5. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in a physical store?

No, Pampered Chef products are exclusively sold through our consultants or on our website. This allows us to provide personalized service and support to our customers. However, you can attend a Pampered Chef party or cooking show to see our products in person before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
straitfan
  • cookingwithlove
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kmiller
Replies
Views
karens.kitchen