• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Chocolate Hazelnut Spread for My Warm Cake?

!Hazelnuts, Nutella, Cake mixThis recipe is really good! The ingredients only cost $5 or so since I only had to buy the cake mix, Nutella and hazelnuts. Not bad at all!
kltaylo
I would like to make this cake, but I could not find the chocolate hazelnut spread at the grocery store. Has anyone made this cake and know what this is? Where would I find it in the store? Thanks!

It's called Nutella and I forget if it's by the peanut butter or by the baking chocolates (chocolate chips and such). I've never had a problem finding it, but if you go to a smaller store they may not carry it. It's kind of expensive, as are some of the other ingredients like the hazelnuts. It's REALLY good though!

A common brand is called Nutella. Look for it near the peanut butter. The cake is great, and my guests have really enjoyed it!

Good Luck!

Great! Thanks so much for the help! I can't wait to try this cake!

HazlenutsDoes anyone know if you can buy hazlenuts without the skins on? I have only made this recipe once but I found it very time-consuming peeling the skins. Any suggestions?

I couldn't find hazelnuts at all with the skins on. My hosts and I just bought the little packages in the baking aisle of peeled, chopped hazelnuts. I chopped them up a little more to demo the chopper anyway, but no peeling involved! Plus, you aren't stuck with a huge bag of hazelnuts you may never use again! Hope that helps!

I have always wondered if this recipe was as good as it sounds?? I might try it at an open house. Does it cost alot for ingredients??

Better Than It Sounds!!!
heat123 said:
I have always wondered if this recipe was as good as it sounds?? I might try it at an open house. Does it cost alot for ingredients??

i'M NOT EVEN A CHOC PERSON AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS.

I found the Nutella at Walmart (of course!) My cake didn't turn out right when I tried it, so I need to try it again. The nutella is so yummy, the cake's gotta be good! It is a little on the pricey side for all the ingredients.

it is tasty-if you eat it right away. if you eat it after it sets more than 10 min or so--it is a lot harder and not very good.

I tried it tonight and it got a good review! The ingredients only cost $5 or so since I only had to buy the cake mix, Nutella and hazelnuts. Not bad at all!

PamperedPeggy said:
Does anyone know if you can buy hazlenuts without the skins on? I have only made this recipe once but I found it very time-consuming peeling the skins. Any suggestions?

I've made it with the little packs of chopped hazelnuts and left the skins on, not toasted. It was still great. Plus it made it even faster to do. :) I just grated half, and sprinkled on the other half when it was done. HTH

1. What is the main ingredient in Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

The main ingredient in Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake is, as the name suggests, chocolate hazelnut spread.

2. Can I substitute the chocolate hazelnut spread with something else?

Yes, you can substitute the chocolate hazelnut spread with any type of chocolate spread or nut butter of your choice.

3. How long does it take to bake Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

The baking time for Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake is approximately 25-30 minutes.

4. Can I make this cake in a microwave?

Yes, you can make Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake in a microwave by microwaving it for 2-3 minutes on high power.

5. What can I serve with Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake?

Warm Chocolate Hazelnut Cake is delicious on its own, but you can also serve it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream for an extra indulgent treat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Landon
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
amyv
  • PamperedByJulie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CHEFINGREEN
Replies