• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Bulk Organic Edible Flowers for My Catering Business?

I have already tried calling a few bakeries and cake bakers and none of them are interested in carrying my product. I am thinking I will have to go out of town to find a supplier.
thechefofnorthbend
Bulk organic edible flowers? I am doing these candied and flavored as part of a catering/wedding business and need more then just the few I can grow in my garden.

Any ideas will be appreciated...:D

MeadowsweetsI was reading in my Martha Stewart Magazine about a place called Meadowsweets.
You should check out their website:
www.candiedflowers.com

They have a huge selection and I am actually ordering some for an upcoming baby shower! I am so excited.

Pansy — $2.50
Viola — $2.00
Johnny-jump-up — $1.25
Lavender — $2.00
Daisy — $2.50
Cornflower — $2.00
Rose — from $4.00
Scented Geranium Blossom — $2.00

Minimum order is $30.00. She also sells a kit to help you get started on crystalizing your own flowers for $24 and a book about the best flowers to grow and crystalize $15.
1-888-827-6477 (toll free)

I highly recommend it! If you order before me, let me know how they are!!

Debbie :D

I am looking for naural flowers that are direct picked and shipped as I have my own recipe(s) for candying and flavoring. I do sugared, dusted chocolate and flavored flowers for cakes and desserts and flavored flowers for salads.

Do you know if they sell just the untouched flowers?

Do you have a local whole foods/natural foods/co-op type store? Perhaps they can sell to you in bulk or put you in touch with their wholesaler....

I left a messageI called and left a message to find out if they do. I am interested in knowing that as well. I would love to try to crystalize my own flowers.
I will let you know when they call me back.

Debbie :D

I know that you can, because when I worked at a banquet hall we use to get boxes of the purple orchids that we garnished plates with.... they get most of their stuff from SYSCO, maybe you can check with them?

I just did a search, and I found this place... http://www.coosemansdenver.com/catalog/category.asp?category_id=170&logo=foodservice

PampChefJoy said:
Do you have a local whole foods/natural foods/co-op type store? Perhaps they can sell to you in bulk or put you in touch with their wholesaler....

I do. We have 2 in town and surprisingly, this concept is foregin to them :)

My next step is to look at flower clubs/growers and buy direct. I would like to stay local if possible, but will work with a grower out of town that would give me a good deal on shipping/cost and can guarantee no spraying of the plants/flowers.

If anyone has a need for flavored or candied flowers for weddings or events let me know, I do this!! :D

Have you tried calling any of your local bakeries or wedding cake bakers and asked them? They will usually know their vendors or know of some one who might do it locally.

Related to Where Can I Find Bulk Organic Edible Flowers for My Catering Business?

1. Where can I find Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through their independent consultants, online through their website, or at select retail locations that carry their products. You can also host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products.

2. Are Pampered Chef products sold in stores?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are sold at select retail locations. You can check their website for a list of retail locations near you.

3. Can I buy Pampered Chef products directly from the company?

Yes, you can buy Pampered Chef products directly from the company's website or through their independent consultants.

4. Where can I find reviews for Pampered Chef products?

You can find reviews for Pampered Chef products on their website, as well as on independent review websites such as Amazon or Google Reviews.

5. Can I return Pampered Chef products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy where you can return any product within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. You can contact their customer service for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • Dina Atnip
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies