• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Bridal Shower Announcement Inserts for My PC Bridal Registry?

I called Merrill and they don't carry them anymore. I ordered them from them in 2006 and I think I am going to have to get them made somewhere else.
jenniwest04
I've seen on CC the Bridal shower announcements, but does anyone know if Merrill or PC has cards to insert in a traditional bridal shower invitation. She's not, at this point (although this is entirely up to change) doing a PC bridal shower--just the registry and wants a nice business card size insert stating this.

I can probably make something but creativity is very much not my thing:rolleyes:

Thanks for any thoughts/ideas.

I have posted the same question. I have half a box left of the cards I had purchased from Merrill in 2006 that have my personal website on them. PC wedding site says they get 30 with a packet they get. Where do we get them?

These should be inside the packet that is mailed to the bride (from HO) just after her registry is set up. This is how it worked for my registry. If she received her packet without these, I would call HO.

I was wanting more and with my personal website on them. I had ordered them previously from Merrill. I called Merrill today and they no longer carry them. I guess I'll have to have them made somewhere else. Irritating how much Merrill has taken away.

I am in the same boat!! Looking for a business card sized insert for the invites~~~
Ugh!

So...the ones sent to the bride just have the PC info? But it will take them to the registry set up through my site so I don't lose the commission, I assume...correct?? Most people will need more than 30 cards though...I wonder if Vista print can come to rescue!

It will say the PC website. Since it is set up with you, YOU will get the commission. I was going to look at Vista Print too. I still have an original to send to you.

Related to Where Can I Find Bridal Shower Announcement Inserts for My PC Bridal Registry?

1. How do I create a bridal registry announcement with Pampered Chef?

To create a bridal registry announcement with Pampered Chef, simply visit our website and click on the "Registry" tab. From there, you can easily create and customize your registry with our products.

2. Can I add items from other stores to my Pampered Chef bridal registry?

Yes, you can add items from other stores to your Pampered Chef bridal registry. Our website allows you to add items from any store by using the "Add from Anywhere" feature.

3. Do I need to have a Pampered Chef account to create a bridal registry announcement?

Yes, you will need to have a Pampered Chef account to create a bridal registry announcement. If you do not have an account, you can easily create one for free on our website.

4. How can I share my Pampered Chef bridal registry with my guests?

You can share your Pampered Chef bridal registry with your guests by using the "Share" feature on our website. This will allow you to share your registry through email, social media, or by copying the link to your registry.

5. Can I make changes to my Pampered Chef bridal registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can make changes to your Pampered Chef bridal registry at any time. Simply login to your account and click on the "Registry" tab to make any necessary changes or updates to your registry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dyanna
  • RossDeb2