• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find an Alphabetical List of the Spring Catalog?

In summary, the Alphabetical Spring Catalog is a seasonal catalog released by Pampered Chef that features a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes. It is organized in alphabetical order and will be available in the spring season, typically in March or April. Hosting a party with the catalog can earn you rewards and discounts, and there will be new products featured in the catalog. You can request a copy from a consultant or online.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
Does anyone have a lis of the spring caltalog in alphabetical order
Thanks it helps at shows for prices

You can download this from CC in the download center.

Thank-you very much

Here is the one I have.

Attachments

• CheatsheetSPRING2008.doc
    40.5 KB · Views: 387
Hi there! I'm happy to help provide a list of our spring catalog in alphabetical order. Here it is:- Baking Stone
- Citrus Press
- Deluxe Air Fryer
- Egg Cooker
- Fresh Herb Keeper
- Garlic Press
- Herb Scissors
- Ice Cream Maker
- Jar Opener
- Knife Set
- Lemon Zester
- Mandoline Slicer
- Nonstick Cookware Set
- Oil Sprayer
- Pizza Stone
- Quick Cooker
- Rockcrok
- Spiralizer
- Triple Citrus Squeezer
- Ultimate MandolineI hope this helps with your shows and pricing! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Where Can I Find an Alphabetical List of the Spring Catalog?

1. What is the Alphabetical Spring Catalog?

The Alphabetical Spring Catalog is a seasonal catalog released by Pampered Chef that features a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes. It is organized in alphabetical order, making it easy to find the specific items you are looking for.

2. When will the Alphabetical Spring Catalog be available?

The catalog will be available in the spring season, typically in March or April. You can also view and shop from the catalog online on our website.

3. Can I earn rewards or discounts by hosting a party with the Alphabetical Spring Catalog?

Yes, hosting a party with the Alphabetical Spring Catalog is a great way to earn rewards and discounts. You can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive host specials based on the total sales from your party.

4. Are there any new products featured in the Alphabetical Spring Catalog?

Yes, the catalog will feature new and innovative products that are perfect for the spring season. Keep an eye out for new kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes to add to your collection.

5. How can I request a copy of the Alphabetical Spring Catalog?

You can request a copy of the catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a request form on our website. You can also view and shop from the catalog online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Melissa Burkett
  • Products and Tips
Replies