• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find affordable Iso Hwc Martini Glasses?

In summary, "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" are double-walled martini glasses from Pampered Chef that keep drinks cold without diluting them. They hold 8 ounces and are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. They can also be used for hot drinks, but caution should be taken. They are sold in a set of 2 and make a great gift for cocktail lovers.
kianewPCC
Looking to purchase these as a gift for someone anyone have set they r willing to sell at reasonable price let me knw email [email protected]

I have two sets that I'm thinking of selling. What is the going rate for these?

There are two sets available on craigslist - seattle/tacoma. Type Pampered Chef into search box and you'll find them.

I have one set, NIB that I would sell for $31.50 plus shipping.

Related to Where can I find affordable Iso Hwc Martini Glasses?

1. What are "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" and what makes them unique?

"Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" are martini glasses from Pampered Chef that are specifically designed to keep your drinks cold without diluting them. They have a double-walled construction, which helps to insulate your drink and keep it at the perfect temperature for longer than a traditional martini glass.

2. How many ounces do the "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" hold?

The "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" hold 8 ounces of liquid, making them the perfect size for a standard martini or cocktail.

3. Are the "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan.

4. Can I use these glasses for hot drinks as well?

While the "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" are primarily designed for cold drinks, they can also be used for hot beverages such as coffee or hot chocolate. However, please use caution as the glasses may become hot to the touch.

5. Do the "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" come in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

The "Iso Hwc Martini Glasses" are sold in a set of 2, so you can enjoy your favorite drink with a friend or loved one. They also make a great gift for any cocktail lover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Paula B
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Paula B
  • tys1031
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
annew
  • DebinIA