• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Affordable DVD's and CD's?

In summary, you can purchase Pampered Chef DVD's and CD's through the official website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. They are not available for purchase in stores. The prices vary and there are discounts and promotions for purchasing multiple DVD's and CD's. Anyone can purchase them, not just consultants.
SummerG
Hi there,

I'm looking for DVD's or CD's if you are looking to part with them. Please email me at [email protected].

Thanks,
Summer

I e-mailed you :D

They are all super cheap on supply order.

Related to Where Can I Find Affordable DVD's and CD's?

1. Where can I purchase Pampered Chef DVD's and CD's?

You can purchase Pampered Chef DVD's and CD's through our official website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are the Pampered Chef DVD's and CD's available for purchase in stores?

No, our DVD's and CD's are not sold in stores. They can only be purchased through our official website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

3. How much do the Pampered Chef DVD's and CD's cost?

The prices for our DVD's and CD's vary depending on the product. You can find the specific prices on our website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for purchasing multiple DVD's and CD's?

Yes, we offer bundle deals and discounts for purchasing multiple DVD's and CD's. Check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Are the Pampered Chef DVD's and CD's only for consultants or can anyone purchase them?

Our DVD's and CD's are available for purchase by anyone, not just consultants. You can buy them directly from our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mama2bowbaby
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Mama2bowbaby
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
buddy5909
  • VictoriaH