• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find a poem to attach to my Pampered Chef catalog show invitations?

In summary, the poem was encouraging people to have their own show, and it was found on here. There are two types of catalog stickers/poems, one for old catalogs and one for a catalog show.
pampchefrhondab
Okay maybe it's because I'm living on an average of 3 hours of sleep a night for the past 4 days, but last night I found a poem someone wrote to attach to catalogs for catalog shows encouraging people to have their own show. Does anyone know where I can find it? I did a search already.

Thanks for any help!

Bump - I know I found the file on here. Anyone remember it or am I in the twilight zone?

There were two types catalog stickers/poems I've found here: for old catalogs and one that is more for a catalog show. Here's what I found, hope this helps. Gloria

Poem 1 for Old Catalogs:

Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!
Add your name, phone number and website address

Poem 2 for Old Catalogs:
Though the date on this catalog may be old,
just look inside and you will be sold
all the great products there are to see,
call me to see how you can earn them for free!
If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.

3 ways to use this catalog
1. Use it to purchase great kitchen tools
2. Book a show and earn free products
3. Call me, I can show you how to make $$$
Add your name, number & website
Please recycle to a friend when done

Thank you for your help, but these aren't the ones I'm looking for.

The one I'm looking for says, "Host Name, is have a Pampered Chef Catalog Show, etc." I thought I saved it on my computer, but can't find it.

Gloria&Emily said:
There were two types catalog stickers/poems I've found here: for old catalogs and one that is more for a catalog show. Here's what I found, hope this helps. Gloria

Poem 1 for Old Catalogs:

Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!
Add your name, phone number and website address

Poem 2 for Old Catalogs:
Though the date on this catalog may be old,
just look inside and you will be sold
all the great products there are to see,
call me to see how you can earn them for free!
If extra income is what you need
I can help you to succeed.

3 ways to use this catalog
1. Use it to purchase great kitchen tools
2. Book a show and earn free products
3. Call me, I can show you how to make $$$
Add your name, number & website
Please recycle to a friend when done

Not sure if this is it...

COOKING POEM (Pampered Chef)-
Left/Right Game
When (name of Hostess) booked a show, I knew RIGHT away...
that working with her would make my day.

She made up her list of whom to invite, and went over it twice to make sure it was RIGHT.

As replies came > in, she checked them RIGHT off her list, until no one was LEFT and no one was missed!

She chose the RIGHT menu for her friends to eat, and LEFT it to me to make it a treat!

She has done all the RIGHT things and is waiting to see what she will get from her wish list for free.

As I packed up my tools for this show tonight, I hoped that everything would go just RIGHT.

I looked through my kitchen with thought in mind that often I have LEFT some tools behind.

With everything packed, I LEFT RIGHT away, thinking about the show and the RIGHT things to say.

I arrived RIGHT on time and set up my things, and spoke of the joy that Cookin' brings.

You have learned that with Stoneware, everything cooks just RIGHT, and a whole lot more you did not know till tonight!

The RIGHT tool for the job is what you have found.

You can't wait to bake cookies that are evenly browned.

The Chopper, the Stones, what's the RIGHT thing to choose?

Do it RIGHT, host a party, there's nothing to lose!!

The show felt RIGHT, the food was a hit.

There was nothing LEFT, not even a bit.

If you're looking for the RIGHT position, make Cookin' your decision!

You've seen and heard what Cookin' can do, now the choice is LEFT up to you.

That's all I have LEFT to say for tonight,. except for the winner is LEFT on the RIGHT!!

I can't find a poem...I do have a TicTacToe game...

you can change a few more of the squares to reflect bookings to encourage more bookings.

Attachments

• Tic Tac Toe for Catalog Shows.doc
    29 KB · Views: 548
Is this it? I've been searching & found this but don't know if it's what you were talking about or not. " Joanne is having a (cooking or catalog) Show! Join us on 10/10/06 or place a pre-orderOrder forms in center of the catalog FREE SHIPPING Checks made out to Add 8.5% CA sales tax to your product totalVisa®, Mastercard®, American Express® accepted.Host your own show for fun and free items"

Gosh thank you so much everyone, but these aren't it. I must not have found it on CS!

When I find it I will post it here!

1. What are some quick and easy meal options for busy days?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, we have a variety of recipes that are perfect for busy days. Our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Deluxe are great for making meals in a fraction of the time. You can also try our One-Pot Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Pasta or our 20-Minute Beef and Broccoli Stir-Fry. These recipes are not only quick, but also delicious and nutritious.

2. How can I better organize my kitchen to make cooking easier?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen organization tools to make cooking easier and more efficient. Our Stackable Meal Prep Containers are perfect for storing prepped ingredients or leftovers. Our Adjustable Measuring Spoons and Cups are also great for saving space in your drawers. And don't forget about our handy Knife Block Set to keep all your knives in one place.

3. What are some healthy snack options for weight loss?

We have a range of healthy snack options to support your weight loss journey. Our Crinkle Cutter is perfect for making homemade veggie chips or try our Veggie Spiralizer to make zucchini noodles. Our Microwave Popcorn Maker is also a healthier alternative to store-bought popcorn. And for a sweet treat, try our Apple Slicer to make perfect apple slices for dipping in peanut butter.

4. How can I make meal planning easier and more efficient?

Pampered Chef has a variety of tools to help with meal planning. Our Meal Planning Binder is a great way to keep track of recipes, shopping lists, and meal plans. Our Meal Prep Set is also perfect for preparing and storing meals in advance. And don't forget about our Quick Cooker and Quick Cooker Deluxe for making meals in a flash.

5. Can you recommend any kitchen tools for healthy cooking?

We have a range of kitchen tools that are perfect for healthy cooking. Our Grill Pan is great for grilling vegetables or lean proteins. Our Vegetable Steamer is perfect for steaming veggies without losing nutrients. And for those who love to make smoothies, our Deluxe Cooking Blender is a must-have for blending fruits and veggies into a nutritious drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies