• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find a Pampered Chef Butter Knife with a Hanging Handle?

In summary, the "inSearch of Butter Knife" is a versatile kitchen tool that helps with spreading butter, jam, and other spreads onto bread and other food items. It has a unique curved shape and serrated edge for efficient spreading and cutting. The product is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended for longevity. It can be used for various spreads and comes with a one-year warranty.
Chefstover2
I just got a home office referral from a woman looking for an item she says is Pampered Chef (I'm guessing a looooong time ago). She said it's a butter knife that has a u-shaped indent in the handle so it can hang on the butter dish (kinda like the egg separator). Has anyone seen (or better yet have anything like this?

TIA

It was on the outlet awhile ago...hasn't been sold in years.Called the clip n' spread...sold for only a few bucks.I think I just sold my last one a month or so ago, but I'll quick check.

I've heard of it - never seen it though.

I had one in my surprise box from Conf. 2007 and 2008. There's a good chance someone on here may have one lurking.

Bump...anyone have one lurking around? The customer isn't really wanting to deal with e-bay OR pay $20 for one.

Funny, I just had someone ask for one this week as well.

i still have mine and have had so many people ask for them! Too funny!

I have them for $8 plus shipping.

Related to Where Can I Find a Pampered Chef Butter Knife with a Hanging Handle?

What is the "inSearch of Butter Knife" product?

The "inSearch of Butter Knife" is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help you easily spread butter, jam, and other spreads onto bread, toast, and other foods.

How is the "inSearch of Butter Knife" different from a regular butter knife?

The "inSearch of Butter Knife" has a unique curved shape that allows it to easily glide through even the thickest and hardest spreads, making spreading easier and more efficient. It also has a serrated edge that can be used to cut through bread and other foods.

Is the "inSearch of Butter Knife" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "inSearch of Butter Knife" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the lifespan of the product.

Can the "inSearch of Butter Knife" be used for other spreads besides butter?

Yes, the "inSearch of Butter Knife" can be used for a variety of spreads such as peanut butter, Nutella, cream cheese, and more. It can also be used for frosting cakes and cupcakes.

Does the "inSearch of Butter Knife" come with a warranty?

Yes, the "inSearch of Butter Knife" comes with a one-year warranty. If you encounter any issues with the product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbecky
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
sweetl74
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD