• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where are Our Stones Manufactured? - Seeking Red-free China Alternatives

In summary, Pampered Chef uses stones that are manufactured in Mexico, but they do not offer any stones made in the United States at this time. However, they are constantly reviewing their sourcing options to provide the best quality products. There are alternatives to the stones that are free of red dyes, which are now sourced from China. Pampered Chef values the safety of their customers and rigorously tests all products, including the stones, which are made from natural materials and safe for cooking and baking. Currently, Pampered Chef also sources stones from China in addition to Mexico, and they are committed to continuously evaluating and improving their sourcing options.
pkd09
Silver Member
I had a guest at my show last night ask me where our stones are manufactured. Does anyone know? She will not purchase anything red made in China.

pkd09 said:
I had a guest at my show last night ask me where our stones are manufactured. Does anyone know? She will not purchase anything red made in China.
The stones aren't red, anyway. ;)

Thank you for confirming USA.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. Our stones are manufactured in the United States. We pride ourselves on using high-quality materials and ensuring that our products are safe for cooking. If your guest has any further concerns, please feel free to direct her to our website where she can find more information about our manufacturing process. We value our customers' satisfaction and are committed to providing them with the best products possible. Thank you for being a part of the Pampered Chef family!

Related to Where are Our Stones Manufactured? - Seeking Red-free China Alternatives

1. Where are the stones used in Pampered Chef products manufactured?

Pampered Chef stones are manufactured in Mexico.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef stones that are made in the United States?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not offer stones that are made in the United States. However, we are constantly reviewing our sourcing options to provide the best quality products for our customers.

3. Are there any alternatives to the stones used in Pampered Chef products that are free of red dyes?

Yes, we recently made the switch to sourcing stones from China that are free of red dyes. These stones are safe and meet Pampered Chef's high standards for quality and safety.

4. How can I be sure that the stones used in Pampered Chef products are safe for my family to use?

Pampered Chef values the safety of our customers and rigorously tests all of our products to ensure they meet our high safety standards. Our stones are made from natural materials and are safe for use in cooking and baking.

5. Are there any other countries where Pampered Chef stones are manufactured?

Currently, Pampered Chef sources stones from Mexico and China. We are committed to continuously evaluating and improving our sourcing options to provide the best products for our customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • janetupnorth
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cincychef