• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Will the Next Disc Golf Disc Release Be?

In summary, Pampered Chef releases new disc golf discs a few times a year, but the exact timing may vary. They are always working on new designs and releases, which can be found on their website or social media pages. To stay informed about upcoming releases, you can sign up for their email newsletter or follow them on social media. Limited edition discs may also be included in future releases, but they are not available for pre-order at this time.
pchefjaime
Gold Member
when will it be disc?

As of March 1, 2008.

In the spring, so that would mean at the end of February.

February 2008Lynda

thank you so much

I didn't know it was being discontinued...how'd I miss that??

I think it was announced at conference, right?

It was announced at conference, and I think there was a sentence hidden in the special edition newsletter. I think there should be a note at the bottom of the appropriate page in the catalog, too. (IMO)

So then.... is there going to be yet another line of cookware in the near future? Or will it just be the executive and SS? I hope they don't discontinue the exec - I love mine!

I think it will just be the 2 lines. AND I hope that they will make pieces of each open stock.

Related to When Will the Next Disc Golf Disc Release Be?

When Will the Next Disc Golf Disc Release Be?

The answer to this question will depend on the specific release schedule of Pampered Chef. We typically release new disc golf discs a few times a year, but the exact timing may vary.

Will There Be Any New Disc Golf Disc Designs Released?

Yes, we are always working on new designs and releases for our disc golf discs. Keep an eye out for announcements on our website or social media pages.

How Can I Stay Informed About Upcoming Disc Golf Disc Releases?

The best way to stay informed about upcoming disc releases is to sign up for our email newsletter. You can also follow us on social media or check our website frequently for updates.

Will the Next Disc Golf Disc Release Include Limited Edition Discs?

It is possible that the next disc golf disc release may include limited edition discs. We occasionally release special edition discs for holidays or events, so be sure to stay informed and act quickly if you are interested in purchasing these limited edition discs.

Can I Pre-Order the Next Disc Golf Disc Release?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for our disc golf discs at this time. However, you can purchase the new discs as soon as they are released on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • newbietoPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • leslieprichett