• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Is Conference Club Available??

In summary, Conference Club is typically available during the Pampered Chef annual conference in July, but due to the current pandemic, its format and availability may vary. It is accessible to registered attendees and provides exclusive content and resources, such as sneak peeks at new products and training sessions. There is no additional cost for Conference Club as it is included in the registration fee. Unfortunately, it is not available to those who are unable to attend the conference, but virtual conference options are offered. It is a great way to enhance the conference experience and benefit from the Pampered Chef business.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I wanted to sign up for this but it says unavailable? Was I suppose to have done it already???

PCCHeather0506 said:
I wanted to sign up for this but it says unavailable? Was I suppose to have done it already???

Because registration open April 1st so it usually done by the end of February.

You'll be able to sign up for next year's conference club after conference this year. If you hadn't already signed up for this year's, it is too late. You'll still be able to register for Conference, but will have to use some other payment type.Conference club closes at least a month before registration opens so that there's time for peoples' accounts to finalize.

Oh ok...I understand now! THANKS!!

just out of curiousity, what happens if you sign up for conference club, then earn free registration?

They give you your money in your commission check. Just like if you set it aside and then don't go.

Related to When Is Conference Club Available??

1. When will Conference Club be available?

Conference Club is typically available during the Pampered Chef annual conference, which usually takes place in July. However, due to the current pandemic, the format and availability of Conference Club may vary. We recommend checking our website or reaching out to your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. How can I access Conference Club?

Conference Club is available to registered attendees of the Pampered Chef annual conference. If you have registered for the conference, you will receive information on how to access Conference Club through our website or through the conference app. If you have not registered for the conference, you will not have access to Conference Club.

3. Is there an additional cost for Conference Club?

No, there is no additional cost for Conference Club. It is included in the registration fee for the annual conference.

4. What can I expect from Conference Club?

Conference Club provides exclusive content and resources for attendees of the Pampered Chef annual conference. This may include sneak peeks at new products, training sessions, and special offers. It is a great way to enhance your conference experience and get the most out of your Pampered Chef business.

5. Can I still participate in Conference Club if I am unable to attend the annual conference?

Unfortunately, Conference Club is only available to registered attendees of the annual conference. However, we do offer virtual conference options for those unable to attend in person. Please check our website or contact your consultant for more information on virtual conference options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithdawn
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • pchefjodie