• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Donewproducts Show Up.....

In summary, the release date for new products can vary but they are typically available for purchase within a few weeks of being announced. All products, including previous ones, will still be available for purchase even after new products are released. New products will be added to the current catalog and can also be found on the website. Our return and exchange policy still applies to all products, including new ones. There may be special promotions or discounts for purchasing new products, so be sure to check the website or consult with a representative for more information.
redsoxgirl
.....on pamperedchef.com?

They're on PWS, but not the PC site.

sorry for the typo in the subject.... sometimes my laptop doesn't like to space

They are on pc.com.

Wow, it took me a second to figure out where the space went!

wadesgirl said:
Wow, it took me a second to figure out where the space went!
Me too! When done w/ products show up? I did figure out that it says When do new products show up...

lol - like a game show that was!!

They are up on my pws too - so they are up and running - lets go sell!

PamperedDor said:
lol - like a game show that was!!
Now you're talkig like Yoda!:D

You'd think PC would want to promote their own products first, not other companies' products.Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I completely understand your frustration with seeing other companies' products featured on our website. However, please keep in mind that Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to provide our customers with a variety of high-quality products that complement our own line. This allows us to offer a well-rounded selection to meet the needs of our customers. Rest assured that our own Pampered Chef products will always be our top priority and we are constantly working to bring new and innovative products to our loyal customers. Thanks for your support!

Related to When Donewproducts Show Up.....

1. When will the new products be available for purchase?

The release date for new products can vary, but typically they are available for purchase within a few weeks of being announced.

2. Can I still order the previous products after the new ones are released?

Yes, all products will still be available for purchase even after new products are released.

3. Will the new products be added to the current catalog or will there be a separate one?

New products will be added to the current catalog and can also be found on our website.

4. Can I return or exchange a product if I change my mind after the new products are released?

Yes, our return and exchange policy still applies to all products, including new ones.

5. Are there any special promotions or discounts for purchasing the new products?

There may be special promotions or discounts for purchasing new products, so be sure to check our website or ask your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janice Hirst
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cmdtrgd
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • ChefJWarren