• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Pampered Chef Announce Hs/Gs?

In summary, the conversation is about planning ahead for PC announcements of HS/GS and when May and June will be available. The host and guest specials for May benefit the American Cancer Society and a consultant mentions that they already know what the specials will be because of HWC. The conversation also touches on incentives for consultants and the importance of not relying solely on monthly specials to book shows. One consultant mentions having their mom, a breast cancer survivor, host a show in May to celebrate her victory.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Don't know if this was the proper thread to put this in, but if it's not - sorry! :(

How far in advance does PC announce the HS/GS?

I know through April is available but as I'm "planning ahead" I'm trying to plan to May and some people truly like to pick one month vs. another for what they can get in that month or what may appeal to their guests and increase sales.

Does anyone know when May becomes available, etc.?

Thanks in advance!

May and June will probably be in the March CN.

But we already know what May is because of HWC. There are several products available only in May that benefit the American Cancer Society. Those are the guest and host specials. There are already a couple of threads about them.

Ah, the things that are incentives for consultants prior... ...got it....

Thanks! I'll have to see what I can do for May and maybe have my mom host a show. She is a 2-time breast cancer survivor.

janetupnorth said:
Thanks! I'll have to see what I can do for May and maybe have my mom host a show. She is a 2-time breast cancer survivor.

Good for her! What a perfect month to celebrate her. :) :)

Janet,

Don't hold up booking your calendar ahead it you are in the position to do so. Remember, the monthly specials are always a bonus on top of all our regular great benefits. They can sometimes be that extra push but don 't rely on that alone...what if it's not something they like. You don't want them to wait until there is something they REALLY like.

May would be a great month to celebrate your mother's victory over breast cancer!

And if there are two months where they like the host bonus - make sure they book for the earlier month, and then have them talk to their friends about booking during the next month - then they can get both host bonuses!

Noted - that's what I know to try and do...just some people REALLY like to know! ;)

Good for your mom!!! I hope that she continues to be cancer free! Good luck with all your shows!

Related to When Does Pampered Chef Announce Hs/Gs?

1. When does Pampered Chef announce their Host Specials and Guest Specials?

Pampered Chef typically announces their Host Specials and Guest Specials at the beginning of each month. These offers are usually valid for the entire month, unless otherwise specified.

2. How can I find out about the current Host Specials and Guest Specials?

You can find out about the current Host Specials and Guest Specials by visiting Pampered Chef's website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also sign up for Pampered Chef's email newsletter to receive updates on promotions and offers.

3. Can I combine the Host Special and Guest Special offers?

Unfortunately, Host Specials and Guest Specials cannot be combined. You can only take advantage of one offer per order.

4. Are the Host Specials and Guest Specials available to all customers?

The Host Specials are only available to customers who host a Pampered Chef party or cooking show. The Guest Specials are available to all customers, regardless of whether or not they attend a party.

5. How long do I have to redeem the Host Special and Guest Special offers?

The redemption period for Host Specials and Guest Specials varies, but it is typically within the same month that the offers are announced. Be sure to check the specific details of each offer for the redemption period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
stephanieboyd
  • brendaziz
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies