• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Do We Sell the New Ss Items?

In summary, the new SS items will be available for sale starting on [date] and can be purchased through the company's online store or physical retail locations. Special promotions and discounts will be offered, which can be found by following the company's social media pages and subscribing to their newsletter. Limited quantities may be available, so it is recommended to purchase as soon as possible. Pre-orders are not available and the items will only be released on the official release date.
Triciascucina
I have had a total brain drain lately. When do we start selling from the new catalog? Is the season March-Aug?

Yes, the new season begins March 1st.

Thank you! :eek:

LOL Haven't seen you around much lately. How are things going in Yokosuka? We move to Tokyo in a few months!!! We'll have to meet up when I arrive in June! ;)

Hi there! I completely understand the feeling of having a brain drain, especially when it comes to keeping track of all the exciting things happening with our business. The new catalog will be available for selling starting in March, and the season runs from March to August. I can't wait to see all the amazing products we have to offer this season and start sharing them with our customers. Let's get ready to make this season a success!

Related to When Do We Sell the New Ss Items?

1. When will the new SS items be available for sale?

The new SS items will be available for sale starting on [date], which is the official release date set by the company.

2. How can I purchase the new SS items?

You can purchase the new SS items through our online store or at any of our physical retail locations. They will also be available for purchase on our official social media pages.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts for the new SS items?

Yes, we will be offering special promotions and discounts for the new SS items. Make sure to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated on any deals or discounts.

4. Will there be limited quantities of the new SS items?

Yes, some of the new SS items may have limited quantities available. We recommend purchasing them as soon as possible to ensure you get your desired item.

5. Can I pre-order the new SS items?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for the new SS items. They will only be available for purchase on the official release date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• K.Shaffer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • saravaughn1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC