• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Order HWC Products Through a Supply Order?

J
jtjacaldwell
Sadly I didn't earn the HWC products for free:( When can I order the products to demo at my shows? Can you order them through a supply order? Does anyone know?

Thanks

In the past, they have been available on the supply order. I would check there first!!!

April 1st. Personal order. The info is in the HWC insert.

When can I order HWC products?

Unfortunately, there is no set date for when HWC products can be ordered. It varies depending on the company's production and supply schedule.

Can I order the products to demo at my shows?

Yes, you can order HWC products to demo at your shows. However, it is recommended to check with the company beforehand to ensure availability and proper procedures for ordering.

Can I order HWC products through a supply order?

Yes, you can order HWC products through a supply order if the company allows it. Again, it is recommended to check with the company for their specific ordering procedures.

Does anyone know when HWC products will be available?

Unfortunately, as a scientist, I do not have access to the company's production and supply schedule. It is best to contact the company directly for the most accurate and up-to-date information on product availability.

What if I didn't earn HWC products for free? Can I still order them?

Yes, you can still order HWC products even if you did not earn them for free. However, they may not be available for purchase or may have a different ordering process. It is best to contact the company for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC