• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Can I Order HWC Products? - Carol's Experience

In summary, anyone know when we can order the HWC products? With all the crazy weather and the flu doesn't look like I will qualify to recieve them.
cwinter474
Gold Member
Anyone know when we can order the HWC products? With all the crazy weather and the flu doesn't look like I will qualify to recieve them.

This is my first year selling during HWC

thanks

Carol

April 1st is what I was told at our Cluster meeting last Monday

You can order specials the month before they are specials.

This is how you can order them (as indicated in our March CN)

Ordering May Guest Special Samples
You can order one of each May Guest Special on
paperwork supply April 1– May 31 for $1 off the retail
price. Limit one per item number. The Pampered Chef®
will contribute $1 to the American Cancer Society® for
each product purchased.

Pink Kitchen Gloves $ 9.00 - #JA30
Pink Kitchen Brush 5.00 - #JA28
Pink Mini Scoop & Measure 4.00 - #JA29

I figure if I can't get my second show turned in in time - I'll just go ahead and order them on April 1st.

Thanks for the info Gina M. I wondered how I could order them.

So, I can order the guest special for the upcoming month on the supply order, but it has to be dated April 1st or after? Do I just put in the order #'s or will it show up as HWC products?

Thanks

I tried to put the order on P3 (and dated my order April 1) but the HWC didn't show up when I did a search. Maybe there will be an update soon that adds those. Or maybe I was just doing it wrong... I may have been on a supply order - not a sample order... hmmm, I'll have to check tonight.

I think the pink items are cute, but I think $10 for the gloves is pretty salty. I just got some like it (different color) at Target for $1. I know they give to the ACS, but only $1. Just my opinion.

pampchefrhondab said:
I think the pink items are cute, but I think $10 for the gloves is pretty salty. I just got some like it (different color) at Target for $1. I know they give to the ACS, but only $1. Just my opinion.

Really? I like them, just modeled them for my family after dinner tonight! and I think they are much nicer than a $1 pair.

ChefBeckyD said:
Really? I like them, just modeled them for my family after dinner tonight! and I think they are much nicer than a $1 pair.

I think I'm allergic to them... :(

But I will probably get the other two items...my shows all fell before or after the HWC period. I earned the host special without a problem, just not the guest specials.

You can't have it all when you do this part-time. ;)

janetupnorth said:
I think I'm allergic to them... :(

But I will probably get the other two items...my shows all fell before or after the HWC period. I earned the host special without a problem, just not the guest specials.

You can't have it all when you do this part-time. ;)

They are Latex - and you have an allergy, right?

That's a bummer!

The little scrubbie thing is nice than I thought it would be - the handle is weighted, so it actually seems like it would work nice for scrubbing. I don't like the PC scrub brush - the handle is too long for me.

I like the gloves and scrubbie so much, I think I am going to get extras for shows, because I actually want to use these in my kitchen - even if they are PINK!!!

Okay, maybe I will change my mind about them when I order them. I didn't get them either Janet. I closed shows this month, but they were all from February. I did get the host special as well. I guess that's better to get since we can't buy it unless we have a show:)!

I love pink so the color is not a problem for me Becky!

ChefBeckyD said:
They are Latex - and you have an allergy, right?

That's a bummer!

The little scrubbie thing is nice than I thought it would be - the handle is weighted, so it actually seems like it would work nice for scrubbing. I don't like the PC scrub brush - the handle is too long for me.

I like the gloves and scrubbie so much, I think I am going to get extras for shows, because I actually want to use these in my kitchen - even if they are PINK!!!

Allergy - yup!

I think I'm definitely going to order the scrubby...

How about the scoop? Worth getting?

I'm not into pink, but DD is. :)

janetupnorth said:
Allergy - yup!

I think I'm definitely going to order the scrubby...

How about the scoop? Worth getting?

I'm not into pink, but DD is. :)

Unfortunately, I can't comment on the scoop, since mine was missing from my box.:cry:

ChefBeckyD said:
Unfortunately, I can't comment on the scoop, since mine was missing from my box.:cry:

Ah forgot about that...sorry...

Like I can order yet anyway? :rolleyes:

Related to When Can I Order HWC Products? - Carol's Experience

1. When will the new HWC products be available for purchase?

The new HWC products are typically released in the fall and spring. However, exact release dates may vary each year, so we recommend checking our website or contacting your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I pre-order the new HWC products?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-orders for HWC products. They will be available for purchase once they are officially released.

3. Will the new HWC products be available at my local store?

HWC products are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants or our website. They are not sold in stores, so the best way to get your hands on them is through your consultant.

4. Can I purchase HWC products outside of the United States?

At this time, HWC products are only available for purchase in the United States. We do not currently ship internationally.

5. Are there any exclusive deals or offers for ordering HWC products?

We occasionally offer special promotions and discounts for HWC products, so be sure to check our website and follow us on social media for updates. Your consultant may also have exclusive offers for their customers, so be sure to ask them about any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • jtjacaldwell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies