• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Motivation to Succeed in Your Business?

In summary, the author is motivated to promote to director and earn a trip. She has one more motivation to work hard this year. She looked at a house and is determined to purchase it. She is also motivated by other cheffers attending Leadership training and her goals are the same as theirs.
lacychef
So, I'm already really determined this year to promote to director & earn a trip (any trip!). Now I have one more motivation to work hard....we looked at a house yesterday that I want BAD!! There's enough space & built in storage that I might actually not be embarassed to post pics of my office! Heck, I could actually HAVE an office! But, if I want all these things, I really have to be consistant & have 7-8 shows a month......I think I can, I think I can, I know I can:D
Just thought I'd share my motivations to work hard, no SMART!....anyone want to share YOUR motivation to work you business??

My goals are the same as yours Lacy! Directorship, a trip, and a new house! My kitchen is so small I have to store my PC stuff in the laundry room! We can do this!

mhrivera said:
My goals are the same as yours Lacy! Directorship, a trip, and a new house! My kitchen is so small I have to store my PC stuff in the laundry room! We can do this!
I third this goal!! We are all three on the same wavelength!!! We can do it!

Now that my first year is behind me I really want Level 2. My husband and I have never been on a cruise; we have been married 27 years. I think we are due. I did reach my goal my first year and earned Level 1. I too got motivated last night after reading Leadership information from this site (you are all terrific). I got on the phone called past guests and got 2 bookings within 30 minutes. You can bet I will be on the phone again tonight. Thank you to all the Cheffers who attended Leadership and passed on the new info. I could not have done the business I did this past year without all of you. You are all AWESOME!!!!!!!:)

klsnyder said:
I third this goal!! We are all three on the same wavelength!!! We can do it!
Me Four! We can do this!

I want a bigger house too. We looked at one last weekend that has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. The basement was more square footage than my house now. I'm going to get on the phone and earn my new house!!!!

My goals for this year are Level 2 for the trip..and directorship! My husband even came on board w/ me last night b/c he wants that trip! He is taking business cards every day!!! :)

Count me in!

Me too! We've never been on a cruise and that is something my husband really wants to do. Now I gotta use that as incentive to get him to advertise (more) for me!

And I do plan to make Director!!

Count me in too!

Me too!! I would love the cruise and willing to work big time for London.

I'm right there with you gals that have a small house & kitchen! My PC stuff is in my kitchen, hall closet, upstairs, and in the basement. The house we looked at is almost 3 times bigger than our current one....and the best part is the kitchen is brand new:D New cabinets, countertops, floor, & all new appliances; including a huge side by side fridge, flat cooktop stove & a dishwasher. (now someone will have to give me a lesson on dishwashers! I've never owned one!)

lacychef said:
So, I'm already really determined this year to promote to director & earn a trip (any trip!).

Good for you!!!!!!!!! I hear ya on the consistency thing! I need that! (ok, just sounded like Belinda Ellsworth there...lol)

Anyway, I'm determined to earn level #2. I want to go on a cruise!!!!!!!! Have I ever even earned level 1? No...but does that stop me? No..... :D

Keep up the motivation! Hang up photos of that 'new' house in your current office and use it as motivation!!!!!!!! That cruise is going up everywhere! It'll look like the subtropics in my office! :D

Hey, that's what we're here for right? To motivate each other; then we can all cheer each other on when we reach our goals!
I've never earned a trip; earned level 1 the past 2 years....WE CAN ALL DO IT GIRLS!!! (and guys;) )

I love my house and wouldn't move if I won the lotto, but I would LOVE a trip, consistent business, and directorship wouldn't be too bad!!

gilliandanielle said:
I love my house and wouldn't move if I won the lotto, but I would LOVE a trip, consistent business, and directorship wouldn't be too bad!!
You're 2/5 of the way to Director!

pamperedlinda said:
Oh...and I'm 14 posts away from my STAR!!! it is 750 posts - right?

lacychef said:
So, I'm already really determined this year to promote to director & earn a trip (any trip!). Now I have one more motivation to work hard....we looked at a house yesterday that I want BAD!! There's enough space & built in storage that I might actually not be embarassed to post pics of my office! Heck, I could actually HAVE an office! But, if I want all these things, I really have to be consistant & have 7-8 shows a month......I think I can, I think I can, I know I can:D
Just thought I'd share my motivations to work hard, no SMART!....anyone want to share YOUR motivation to work you business??

Include me in this. I have an idea from my Amway days. what you do is find what you want and put pictures up on the fridge and on the bathroom mirror. You will be reminded daily what you want and motivate you onward and upward.

pamperedlinda said:
Oh...and I'm 14 posts away from my STAR!!! it is 750 posts - right?

Yep it is 750 for the stripped star. :D

After 27 years of marriage - I have a house I love and would not move for anything. My office is upstairs in the room over the garage but I end up with my laptop at the kitchen table most of the time! As for the cruise - that is my goal. I would love it as a gift for my husband - we've always done family vacations and something for just the two of us would be awesome - plus I think he would be blown away by how well PC cares for us and treats us.

Count me in!!!

pamperedlinda said:
I actually have 4 recruits right now, but getting them qualified and active all at the same time is quite challenging. They are ALL SS's right now and I am worried about them staying active after the SS period ends. Also, I still need one more even if I could get them all active!!

I thought I wanted to move - but when I really think about leaving my neighborhood, and the convenience of where I live (grocery store, library, bank, park & school all within a block!) I think what I would really like is to be able to remodel and do an addition (my DH is a builder - so not impossible!) soooo -
My goals for this year are:

Directorship by National Conf.,
Level 2 Cruise
Remodel the House

I'm with Gillian though - I NEED to know the secret to getting 5 recruits all qualified and active at the same time!!!:eek:

I learned one thing from Belinda that when you have someone on the fence to schedule a "Decision Show". If they decide to do it, you can get the bookings for them. If not, you at least got a show out of it. That's what I am starting to do. We'll see how it works!

AJPratt said:
I learned one thing from Belinda that when you have someone on the fence to schedule a "Decision Show". If they decide to do it, you can get the bookings for them. If not, you at least got a show out of it. That's what I am starting to do. We'll see how it works!

That's a good way to put it for them! I'm starting to listen to my CD's & LOVING them:D

I have been listening to Belinda every night before bed, but I missed last night because of Grey's!! I will have to get back on track tonight!

gilliandanielle said:
I have been listening to Belinda every night before bed, but I missed last night because of Grey's!! I will have to get back on track tonight!
Well, I missed last nite's Greys! (because of a show!) So it better be on tonite.....
(now we're really off topic!)

I am downloading it onto my iTunes as I type, LOL and I have it on DVR and I watched it, LOL! I have to make sure I don't miss it!! :D

Related to What's Your Motivation to Succeed in Your Business?

1. How do I find my motivation to cook and use my Pampered Chef products?

Finding motivation to cook can be difficult, but here are some tips to get you started:

• Set a goal: Whether it's trying a new recipe or cooking more meals at home, having a goal can give you direction and motivation.
  • Get organized: Having a clutter-free and well-stocked kitchen can make cooking less daunting.
  • Try new recipes: Experimenting with new recipes can make cooking more exciting and motivate you to use your Pampered Chef products.
  • Involve others: Cooking with friends or family can make it more fun and motivating.
  • Reward yourself: Treat yourself to a new Pampered Chef product or a special ingredient after completing a successful cooking session.

2. How can I stay motivated to cook and use my Pampered Chef products regularly?

Staying motivated to cook regularly can be challenging, but here are some suggestions to help you stay on track:

• Plan ahead: Making a meal plan for the week can keep you organized and motivated to cook.
  • Make it a habit: Cooking regularly can become a habit if you stick to a routine and set aside specific times for cooking.
  • Find inspiration: Look for new recipes, cooking blogs, or cooking shows to keep you inspired and motivated.
  • Join a cooking community: Joining a cooking club or group can provide support and motivation to cook regularly.
  • Set small goals: Setting small goals, such as cooking a new recipe each week, can give you a sense of accomplishment and keep you motivated.

3. How can I incorporate my Pampered Chef products into my everyday cooking?

Here are some simple ways to incorporate your Pampered Chef products into your everyday cooking:

• Use your tools: Instead of reaching for a regular pan, use your Pampered Chef stoneware to bake or cook your meals.
  • Try new techniques: Get creative and experiment with different cooking techniques, such as using your Pampered Chef microwave cooker or grill pan.
  • Utilize your cookbooks: Make use of your Pampered Chef cookbooks for recipes specifically designed for your products.
  • Make meal prep easier: Use your Pampered Chef chopper or slicer to quickly prep ingredients for your meals.
  • Cook with friends: Have a Pampered Chef party and invite friends over to cook and try out different recipes together.

4. How can I stay motivated to use my Pampered Chef products for healthy cooking?

Here are some ways to stay motivated to use your Pampered Chef products for healthy cooking:

• Set health goals: Whether it's to eat more vegetables or cut back on processed foods, having a health goal can motivate you to use your Pampered Chef products for healthier cooking.
  • Try new recipes: Look for healthy recipes that utilize your Pampered Chef products, such as the spiralizer for making zucchini noodles or the pressure cooker for quick and healthy meals.
  • Use portion control tools: Pampered Chef offers portion control tools, such as the portion control plates, to help you cook and eat healthier meals.
  • Get support: Join a healthy cooking club or group to share recipes and ideas for using your Pampered Chef products for healthier meals.
  • Reward yourself: Celebrate your healthy cooking achievements with a new Pampered Chef product or a fun cooking class.

5. How can I motivate myself to try new recipes and techniques with my Pampered Chef products?

Trying new recipes and techniques with your Pampered Chef products can be exciting and fun. Here are some ways to motivate yourself to try new things:

• Follow Pampered Chef on social media: Get inspiration and ideas for new recipes and techniques by following Pampered Chef on social media.
  • Attend cooking classes: Pampered Chef offers cooking classes where you can learn new recipes and techniques for using your products.
  • Join a recipe exchange: Join a recipe exchange with other Pampered Chef users to share and try out new recipes with your products.
  • Challenge yourself: Set a challenge to try a new recipe or technique each week, and document your experience on social media or a blog.
  • Host a themed dinner party: Host a themed dinner party and use your Pampered Chef products to create a unique and delicious meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • jj16
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies