• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Way to Carry Your PC Products?

I take two red crates (available on supply order) and the tool turn about bag to my shows.I'm up to 3 TTA & the bags to carry them in ( thinkin about a 4th;) ) They dont get that heavy & i just throw them over my shoulder. I have soooooo many small things that I let the guests try. I find on average I sell more of the smaller items & 15.00 here & there can REALLY add up;) I make a little demo area set up with a lime,lemon,some garlic & a couple of apples etc...& let them try quite an assortment of the products! Works for me:DI also earned my Pampered Chef bags last fall for free but
apriljc
I was just wondering how all of you carry your PC products? I have the crate that we got in our starter kit. I also have been using a luggage bag on wheels to carry my larger items that don't fit in the crate. When I hosted a show before I became a consultant the girl had a PC bag on wheels that had a lot of room and she fit almost everything in there. I am just trying to think of a different way I can carry my products and safely. Thanks in advance.

When I first started selling PC I used the crate plus a plastic tote with lid to carry all of my products. After the show I could put the clean items back in the tote and put my dirty ones in the tote to bring home to wash. Now I have the Pampered Chef Bag on Wheels, the tote bag and the tool-turn-about case to carry my stuff in. I fold up the crate and it fits into the back of the rolling bag. Both ways work great!

She must of had the pampered chef bag on wheels. Where can you get that at?

April,

They are on the supply order. The rolling bag is $90 - I earned it last fall and it is awesome. You can fit a lot in it - it's padded and you can wheel it around like a piece of luggage. I'd highly recommend it. The tool turnabout bag is great too and easy to transport.

Gina Miller

apriljc said:
She must of had the pampered chef bag on wheels. Where
apriljc said:
apriljc said:
She must of had the pampered chef bag on wheels. Where can you get that at?

I actually went to Bon Ton(department store), when they had a sale on, and found an expandable suitcase. The crate fits in there, and there is plenty of room for all kinds of things. I think I paid $40 for it, I got 2 of those, and got a smaller bag for free.. I use that for my door prizes. Was looking at getting the rolling tote, but decided that I could get 2 bags for the price of one. Just my 2 cents.:)

I take two red crates (available on supply order) and the tool turn about bag to my shows.

I'm up to 3 TTA & the bags to carry them in ( thinkin about a 4th;) ) They dont get that heavy & i just throw them over my shoulder. I have soooooo many small things that I let the guests try. I find on average I sell more of the smaller items & 15.00 here & there can REALLY add up;) I make a little demo area set up with a lime,lemon,some garlic & a couple of apples etc...& let them try quite an assortment of the products! Works for me:D

I also earned my Pampered Chef bags last fall for free but you can purchase them on the supply order and I love them. Must easier then the crates. But I do fold the crate up and take with me to put my dirty dishes in to bring home.:D

I use all 3 pieces of the Show T oGo plus I bring a rubbermaid container to bring home my dirties.

I hope they have the chance to earn the totes again. My SS#1 was october last year, and in my first month (last month of incentive) I earned the TTA toitel and the tote-bag. All I need now is the bag on wheels, but I want to earn it !!!!

Gosh... I really take a lot of crap to my shows compared to you guys!!

Ginger428 said:
I make a little demo area set up with a lime,lemon,some garlic & a couple of apples etc...& let them try quite an assortment of the products! Works for me:D
Such a cool idea! I'm definitely going to try that!

Crystal Barron
Future Director

My favorite is the tote bag - holds a lot of items and is easy to pack and unpack! I want another one.

1. How do I carry multiple products at once?

Pampered Chef offers various carrying solutions, including tote bags and caddies, to make carrying multiple products easier and more convenient. Our tote bags have multiple compartments and sturdy handles, while our caddies have individual pockets for each product.

2. Is there a weight limit for the products I can carry?

Our tote bags and caddies are designed to hold a variety of Pampered Chef products, but we recommend not overloading them to ensure your comfort and safety. If you are carrying heavier products, we suggest distributing the weight evenly between the compartments or pockets.

3. Can I carry hot or cold products in the tote bags or caddies?

Our tote bags and caddies are not insulated and are not intended for carrying hot or cold products. We recommend using our insulated carry-all totes for transporting hot or cold food items.

4. Are the tote bags and caddies machine washable?

Yes, our tote bags and caddies are machine washable. We recommend using a gentle cycle and air drying to prolong the life of the product.

5. Can I use the tote bags and caddies for carrying other items besides Pampered Chef products?

While our tote bags and caddies are specifically designed for Pampered Chef products, you can certainly use them to carry other items as well. They make great shopping totes or can be used for organizing and carrying various items around the house.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pcmichellev
  • General Chat
Replies