• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Avon Product?

In summary, the Call Center Agent who talks all day for a living recommended this product and she was right!
SilverCeladon
I don't use Avon and my sister just became a rep so I need to order some things.

My Granny has sold Avon for years. I mean years like almost 30.
Some of the products I like are the nail polishes(not the speed dry it chips/peels easy), kids stuff, Skin so soft(the pink kind) in lotion on body wash, seasonal hand soaps, and sometimes the jewerly. Hope this helps

It does help me because I was looking at the nailpolishes!

Mulberry Spice bubblebath, Honey and vitamin E Bubble Bath, lip glosses, Rare Pearls cologne--I like the purse spray

SilverCeladon said:
It does help me because I was looking at the nailpolishes!

Avon also carries that stick on strip nailpolish....I couldn't get it to be smooth on my nail but anyway my grandma has a customer that swears by it.

They have great foot care line called foot works.

I love there uplifting mascara, it's the only kind I will wear.

There is also a branch of Avon call Mark, which is kind of hip and trendy. They have really fun lip glosses and lip sticks.

The make-up remover is WONDERFUL!!! Whenever it's on sale I buy lots of it. It takes almost no effort to get everything off your face, no scrubbing.

I love the MARK lipsticks...my fave shade is called Mmmmmm
Also the skin so soft with SPF is great!

GLIMMERSTICKS EYELINER!!!!! I love the way it goes on and stays on. I use the saturn grey so it's not as defined as black. These are awesome!!!

wadesgirl said:
GLIMMERSTICKS EYELINER!!!!! I love the way it goes on and stays on. I use the saturn grey so it's not as defined as black. These are awesome!!!
I will have to try this!

Addie4TLC said:
I will have to try this!

I like it best because it's not a poky pencil type. I could never get regular pencil eyeliners to work plus the fear of poking my eyeball out. I tried a similar type from CoverGirl, it's basically like a crayon type that glides on. Plus it's retractable so there is no sharpening. Avon's was cheaper than the CG and I usually try to buy when it goes on sale because you can get them for $2-3!

MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Moisturizing Lip Treatment.Call Center Agent who talks all day for a living recommended this product :) She was right!

MoreI love the lip balms, they go on like silk and don't pull your lips when their chapped, my kids are always taking them they like it a lot better than chap stick. Also their deoderant is great, I like the unsented. I always stock up when their on sale.:thumbup:

Silicone glove hand lotion, lip balms and in the summer for the kids I LOVE the Skin So Soft bug n sun products. I get the cool breeze scent as I do not like the traditional sss scent.

Related to What's Your Favorite Avon Product?

1. What is your favorite Avon product for skincare?

My favorite Avon product for skincare is the Anew Ultimate Multi-Performance Day Cream. It helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin's texture and firmness.

2. What is your go-to Avon product for makeup?

My go-to Avon product for makeup is the True Color Perfectly Matte Lipstick. It provides long-lasting color and a smooth, matte finish without drying out my lips.

3. What is the best Avon product for hair care?

The best Avon product for hair care, in my opinion, is the Advance Techniques Daily Shine 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling clean, soft, and shiny.

4. What Avon product do you recommend for anti-aging?

I highly recommend the Anew Clinical Line Eraser with Retinol Treatment. It helps to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving skin a more youthful look.

5. Which Avon product is your top pick for fragrance?

My top pick for fragrance from Avon is the Far Away Eau de Parfum. Its warm and exotic scent lasts all day and always receives compliments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NelsonInTheKitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies