• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Decorating Style? How Many Quick Start Boxes Do You Keep on Hand?

furniture? I love the Mediteranean/Spanish/Old-World look--lots of dark woods, chunky furniture, a variety of textures and color. My home is not totally there yet but it's a work in progress!My style is eclectic. I like to mix different styles together. My decorating style is that of Fisher Price, Playskool, etc. :D My house is all warm neutrals.....and my DH has a great eye. He looks in the Pottery Barn catalog, find what we want and then we look other places for it!I can't find pictures, but our daughter's room is painted "Bunny Nose Pink" and they have
DebPC
Staff member
How many Quick Start boxes?How many does everyone keep on hand usually?

I start every season with 2 and then replace them as used but I keep only one on hand at a time in the last 2 months of the season so I know I won't be left with more than one. (happened once)

just ordered my first one and am going to take it to my September shows with a BIG red ribbon around it, saying something like "this is the best gift you can give yourself or someone you love".....ideas requested!

Can anyone explain how the quick start box works and the cost.

Rose1962 said:
Can anyone explain how the quick start box works and the cost.

As a director you can order up to 5 at a time at no charge (well, $4 shipping if that's all you order). When you (or anyone on your team or even not on your team for that matter) signs you can give them the box (it's the paperwork for the kit) and the recruiter puts your consultant number on the agreement as the quick start director so you get credit for using it.

If you don't use all the boxes assigned to you by the date they tell us near the end of a season (about 2 weeks before the season ends) you have to pay $35 for any left over boxes.

Thanks for the info.

chefmeg said:
just ordered my first one and am going to take it to my September shows with a BIG red ribbon around it, saying something like "this is the best gift you can give yourself or someone you love".....ideas requested!

Oh I love that idea! Can I borrow? lol.

I just bought 4! I had 2 people in mind to give them to right away (they expect to sign in the next 2 weeks). I am attending a Women's Fair - so hope to sign more too. I also want to make them available to my cluster too.

chefmeg said:

I'm going to use this idea at the fairs I am doing this fall. Thanks!

I think I'll make a sign saying something like "this gift will help you reach your dreams".

I'm curious...what has been the response to the "gift to yourself" idea? It sounds great...though I wouldn't be keen on hauling a QSB to shows. (Maybe a flyer in guest packets, right after the guest special flyer, with a lead in of "this is our best special"?)

I don't keep any on hand. I live 45 mins from the HO so our boxes ship out pretty darn quick.

Last spring I ordered 5... since my house is for sale, one day when we had a showing I put them in a spare closet and completely forgot about them. I had ordered the five to sit in my office as "motivation" to unload them. I didn't remember until I got the e-mail from HO reminding me about them! UGH! So I ended up eating $175 in quick start boxes in August.

I didn't order any fall ones and ironically, we've added 3 new consultants in the last 3 weeks. Go figure! :)

I was all excited when I promoted to Director in January 07 so I quickly ordered the max of boxes, 5.

For various reasons, though I signed 6 in the time before the boxes became outdated, I only used 4 and got charged $70.00. Of course there were some supplies in the boxes that I could use so not a complete loss but a bummer none the less.

I now only have max of 2 on hand at a time.

Note: I do have a new consultant who is really, honestly working toward directorship so I may change my strategy depending on her recruitment efforts.

I like to have 2 on hand and I don't order any the last 2 months of a catalog.

Since the odds of us actually being in each other's homes are slim, tell us how you have decorated your home!

I love the Mediteranean/Spanish/Old-World look--lots of dark woods, chunky furniture, a variety of textures and color. My home is not totally there yet but it's a work in progress!

I like a rich modern. Lots of warm neutrals with dark woods.

I'd like to be rich and modern! :)
I'm not sure what my style is. It's contemporary, not country or shabby sheak. I like clean, simple lines, no frills, no flowers or plaids on the fabric. I like black painted wood for my furniture. The colors in my house are cool and neutral tones.

My decorating style is that of Fisher Price, Playskool, etc. :D We live in an old farmhouse that's in the midst of being redone. The kitchen is very country. I love it!

Admin Greg said:
I like a rich modern. Lots of warm neutrals with dark woods.

Doesn't modern include lots of stainless steel? Not just in the kitchen but in living areas as well?

I am a country gal!!!!:love0010:

Beiges, in the family room with Black furniture and dark wood mantel.
Unique dark or khaki type green (not sure there's a name since we specialized it to match a certain pillow) with dark wood furniture.
Kitchen-deep red-burgandy faux finish accent wall and dark wood cabinets with puddy-tan wall in contrast with dark speckled black,brown,grey,white granite mix countertops and darker multi colored backsplash tile.
Living room- dual accent great wall with blue/grey color on 3/4 of the wall and the upper 1/4 is beige, white border shelf inbetween those two colors decorated with nick nacks. THe rest of the walls are beige to match the upper half of the accent wall. Furnitiure, dark wood dining table chairs set, brown couches with blue and brown accent pillows. (If I could afford it, I would shop soley at Pottery Barn I have a few decorative pieces from there). Girls rooms are pinks and purples!
I'm a Modern decor kind of gal I guess!?

My house is all warm nuetrals.....and my DH has a great eye. He looks in the Pottery Barn catalog, find what we want and then we look other places for it! I'll look to see if I can find some pictures.....

erinyourpclady said:
My house is all warm nuetrals.....and my DH has a great eye. He looks in the Pottery Barn catalog, find what we want and then we look other places for it! I'll look to see if I can find some pictures.....

All except the kids rooms!! LOL! I call the girls room....the room that pepto throw up in. It is painted "Bunny Nose Pink" and they have a pink with purple flecks area rug. They have white furniture with pastel quilts. The boys room is all metal with red, white and blue. Their walls will be grey when I et around to painting!!

twingirlsmom said:
Doesn't modern include lots of stainless steel? Not just in the kitchen but in living areas as well?
Not always. I think of modern as clean, crisp, sometimes cold, no fluff. Could use glass or hard woods, not just metal.

I guess my style would be ecclectic...that doesn't look right. Each room is different. Currently all rooms are painted white, but my daughter's is decorated in pink with lots of ballet pictures. My son's rooms are sports...cars, basketball and baseball. My living room is western...tans, browns, and greens My kitchen and dining room are decorated in chefs...burgandy reds, cobalt blue, and some yellow accents. The bathroom is Americana...country red, white, and blue. My bedroom/bath is currently under construction, but has been a peachy pink (bedroom) with angels everywhere. My husband doesn't like it. Our bath is currently light blue. I am changing the bedroom/bath to earth tones.

I would love to have a new home. I want a country style home with a porch all around it. I want my living, dining, kitchen area to be one large room.

Shaker. My preferred style. Love wood, simple designs...and it looks "Modern". However...right now the house is moslty an eclectic mix, Cheap Chic :(

Antiques with contemporary accessories. My husband says I have to much clutter but he'd be happy with white walls, a recliner and a TV!

My style? Wabi sabi... which is the Japanese art of embracing the imperfect and well, that would be my place. LOL... although downright chaotic comes to mind at times depending on how much of the kids' stuff is strewn about. From the cat scratched futon serving as a couch to our barely adorned walls with most things waiting to be hung... I decorate with things I've had over the years, been given or found... we have little rooms, no entry and probably way too much of the wrong pieces for each room but... they're what we got and we make do. LOL..

I have to say I don't have much in terms of decorating style - I didn't get that gene! I have very boring blah walls that I swear someday we will paint! I love the color green and warm colors and have a huge picture of the Grand Canyon on my wall above my couch because my husband proposed to me there. My kitchen has fruit on the wallpaper and lots of green once again - I've had it like this for 6 years and still like it.

my goal is for my home to look like a west elm or pier1 catalog.

My house is the pinacle of leave your shoes on and feel comfortable sitting on my couch. It is clean, but a little cluttered, and certainly very lived in. Nothing is worn out- no bare spots in the rug or on the couch, but nothing is so new you feel like you have to be extra careful not to drop any crumbs on it.

Definately eclectic. Shades of mediteranean, transitional, and a little contemporary.

I've been told my house is "quirky" ! I like the word "eclectic" better though :)
It's fun , old mixed with new and CHAIRS everywhere I seem to collect them, big chairs, little chairs, antique chairs (especially the ones w/ feet!) drives DH & DD nuts :p. We have a big family room that currently right now has 7 chairs in it. I have 2 in the basement waiting to be re-covered (I have no idea where I'll put them then)

I have NO STYLE!

What's Your Decorating Style?

The most frequently asked question about decorating style is "How do I figure out what my decorating style is?" This is a common concern for those who are new to decorating or are looking to update their current style. The best way to determine your decorating style is to look at images, browse through home decor magazines, and pay attention to what catches your eye. You can also take online quizzes or consult with a professional decorator for guidance.

How Many Quick Start Boxes Do You Keep on Hand?

The recommended number of Quick Start boxes to keep on hand will vary depending on your individual business needs. However, we suggest keeping at least 3-5 Quick Start boxes on hand at all times. This allows you to have a variety of products readily available for demonstrations or to fulfill orders quickly. You can always order more Quick Start boxes as needed.

How many Quick Start boxes?

The number of Quick Start boxes that each consultant keeps on hand may vary. Some consultants may keep more or less, depending on their individual business needs. It is important to regularly assess your inventory and order more Quick Start boxes as needed to ensure you always have enough products on hand to meet demand.

How many does everyone keep on hand usually?

There is no set number of Quick Start boxes that everyone in Pampered Chef keeps on hand. As mentioned before, it will vary depending on individual business needs. Some consultants may keep a larger inventory to meet high demand, while others may keep a smaller inventory to avoid excess products. The key is to regularly assess your inventory and order more Quick Start boxes as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefkristin
Replies
Views
jrstephens
Replies
Views
KateD