• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Wrong with My Personal Website?

In summary, if you are having trouble accessing your personal website, double check your login credentials and clear your browser's cache and cookies. You can customize the layout and design of your website using the website builder tool. To add or update products, go to the "Products" section and use the built-in analytics to track traffic and sales. To set up payment options, go to the "Settings" section and select "Payments."
cwinter474
Gold Member
Is anyone else having issues logging into or viewing their websites?

Mine keep coming up with a website the ways "null" all over it

Carol

Yes, I woke up this morning with emails telling me the same thing. I checked it out also and found it says website does not exist? What???????????

mines doing the same thing :( now i wished i didnt send my newsletter out

I sent my newsletter last night also LOL I emailed Tech support so hopefully it will be working soon enough. Will let you know if I hear anything back.

I couldn't open mine at first but went through CC to see if I could edit it and was able to get there. Now it seems to be working fine. I don't know if other people are able to open though....

I tried that also and it still won't open. Because I don't remember when my payment was up and thought maybe I forgot to pay or leave enough to pay but bank account shows fine and it comes up in cc but not if you try to log in like a customer.

That is strange...I checked on my daughter's computer and I am still pulling up my site just fine. I hope yours is fixed soon!

Mine is coming up just fine.

Mine's okay both through the Web site assistant and regular.

Mine is working now also, whatever the problem was they must have fixed it :)

I think there was a glitch when they update the website options. You can choose the green or the blue background now.

Related to What's Wrong with My Personal Website?

1. What should I do if I am having trouble accessing my personal website?

If you are having trouble accessing your personal website, please double check that you are using the correct login credentials. If you are still having trouble, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and try again. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I customize the layout and design of my personal website?

Yes, you can customize the layout and design of your personal website by using our website builder tool. This tool allows you to choose from a variety of templates, fonts, colors, and images to create a unique and personalized website for your business.

3. How do I add new products or update existing products on my personal website?

To add new products or update existing products on your personal website, log into your account and go to the "Products" section. From there, you can add new products by entering the product information and uploading product images. You can also edit and update existing products from this section.

4. Can I track the traffic and sales on my personal website?

Yes, our personal website platform has built-in analytics that allows you to track the traffic and sales on your website. You can view important metrics such as page views, unique visitors, and conversion rates to help you understand the performance of your website and make informed decisions for your business.

5. How do I set up payment options on my personal website?

To set up payment options on your personal website, go to the "Settings" section and select "Payments." From there, you can choose from a variety of payment options such as credit card, PayPal, and more. You can also set up shipping options and tax rates from this section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956