• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Secret Ingredient in These Mouthwatering Chili-Lime Meatballs?

In summary, the ingredients needed to make Chili-Lime Meatballs are ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, lime juice, salt, and pepper. These meatballs can be made ahead of time and frozen for future use. They can be cooked in the oven, on the stovetop, or in a slow cooker. The ground beef can also be substituted with other types of meat for added flavor. Some suggested side dishes to serve with Chili-Lime Meatballs include rice, quinoa, roasted vegetables, salad, or as an appetizer with toothpicks and a dipping sauce.
Eringelliott
I made these for the first time this past week (from the new Easy and Impressive Appetizer book). I didn't have the red curry paste, so I substituted the same amount of our Moroccan Rub. (I smelled some of our rubs near the other ingredients and this one seemed to mesh well.)
I let my dinner guests try it (hooray for personal ginnea pigs!) and they loved it!
Just thought I'd share! :D

lovErin

: Wow, those sound delicious! I love using different flavor combinations in recipes, and substituting the red curry paste with the Moroccan rub sounds like a great idea. I'm definitely going to have to try this recipe out. Thanks for sharing your experience with us, and for being brave enough to let your dinner guests be your taste testers!

: Those sound delicious! I love finding new ways to use our products. Thanks for sharing your substitution idea, I'll have to give it a try. And it's always a bonus when dinner guests approve! Great job!

What are the ingredients needed to make Chili-Lime Meatballs?

The ingredients needed to make Chili-Lime Meatballs are ground beef, breadcrumbs, egg, chili powder, garlic powder, cumin, lime juice, salt, and pepper.

Can I make these meatballs ahead of time and freeze them?

Yes, you can make the meatballs ahead of time and freeze them. After forming the meatballs, place them on a baking sheet and freeze until firm. Then transfer them to a freezer-safe container or bag. When ready to cook, thaw them in the refrigerator before baking.

What is the best way to cook Chili-Lime Meatballs?

The best way to cook Chili-Lime Meatballs is to bake them in the oven. Preheat the oven to 375°F and place the meatballs on a greased baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until cooked through. You can also cook them in a skillet on the stovetop, or in a slow cooker on low for 4-6 hours.

Can I substitute the ground beef with another type of meat?

Yes, you can substitute the ground beef with ground turkey, chicken, or pork. You can also use a combination of meats for added flavor.

What can I serve with Chili-Lime Meatballs?

There are many delicious side dishes that pair well with Chili-Lime Meatballs. Some options include rice, quinoa, roasted vegetables, or a salad. You can also serve them as an appetizer with toothpicks and a dipping sauce.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
kam
  • stayinathomemama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies