• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Latest Recruiting Incentive for Pampered Chef Consultants?

Jan. 1. To get those bonuses, your new recruits must do $1250 in their first 90 days. C and FD get $25 per recruit; D's get $30, etc. That's on top of the other recruiting incentive.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
I've got a recruiting interview on Sunday...any news about a new recruiting incentive???

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

If it's anything like National Conference, they announce those on the last day. My recruiter is hoping for news on this too.

bump. The Day postings are too hard to weed through. Is there any recruiting promotion? Thanks.

Bee, the last session for Leadership hasn't yet started. We will be able to see everything on Consultant's Corner after 1pm EST today.

:DIf we don't crash the site!! I hope tech support is on stand by!!!

I was thinking that too Ann!! I am hoping to be really busy for at least a few hours and "forget" to look so I can be sure to get on when I do try to look!! LOL!!

I feel like a kid at Christmas! My excitement is growing because I just sent a teaser, but a training, meeting list and a coaching offer to my downline.

When writing that I am thinking of how many more people will qualify for Disney if they just get beyond that recruiting sigma! (I am still guilty too!)
That just excited me to no end!! The celebrations to come for my team is just exciting!!:balloon::sing::love:

Did you all heare about it yet on another thread???!!!! :)

the recruiting promotion for Jan-Feb is:

1st recruit $100PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
2nd recruit $200PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
3rd recruit $300PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
4th recruit 400PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
5th recruit 500 PC$ and $25 ($30 for directors) cash when they do $1250 in 90 days

That's $1500 PC$ if you recruit 5 and $25 cash for every recruit.

They get $100 in whatever products they want if they submit $1250 in 90 days.

prepchef said:

Is the $100 in product or PC bucks? I know I like to get supplies with my extras and I talk to my possible recruits about the benefits of both.

PC dollars!

prepchef said:

1st recruit $100PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
2nd recruit $200PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
3rd recruit $300PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
4th recruit 400PC$ and $25 cash ($30 for directors) when they do $1250 in 90 days
5th recruit 500 PC$ and $25 ($30 for directors) cash when they do $1250 in 90 days

That's $1500 PC$ if you recruit 5 and $25 cash for every recruit.

All these are in 30 days not 90. I had it wrong earlier...

Will we still get 2000 trip points for each recruit with the new plan?

and the PC dollars keep adding on incrementally....$600 for your 6th recruit
$700 for your 7th recruitetc...

jrny2001 said:

Yes, that was already included in the National Meeting Day materials and has not changed.

jrny2001 said:

Once they hit $1250 no matter how long it takes you both get the points - at least that's what I understand.

DebbieJ said:
Yes, that was already included in the National Meeting Day materials and has not changed.

Awesome.
I think it will be a good thing. From my perspective, I have been (in my mind) wanting to work towards directorship, but the requirements seemed so daunting...
I think the chances of success (rather than failure) have improved my personal motivitation to work up the career ladder with the new plan.

Now if I could only get my calander where I need it to be...:rolleyes:

And the new recruiting bonus that's part of the new career plan goes into effect as of Jan. 1. To get those bonuses, your new recruits must do $1250 in their first 90 days. C and FD get $25 per recruit; D's get $30, etc. That's on top of the other recruiting incentive.

chefann said:
And the new recruiting bonus that's part of the new career plan goes into effect as of Jan. 1. To get those bonuses, your new recruits must do $1250 in their first 90 days. C and FD get $25 per recruit; D's get $30, etc. That's on top of the other recruiting incentive.

Is it $1250 in 90 days? Somewhere else in here someone said 30 days.

I sure hope it's the 90...

chefann said:

That's what the cash part of what was previously listed as part of the incentive is.

For the Jan/Feb bonus ($100 PC$ or more), it's 30. For the signing bonus ($25 cash), it's 90.

chefann said:
For the Jan/Feb bonus ($100 PC$ or more), it's 30. For the signing bonus ($25 cash), it's 90.

Now I'm confused.

There's a Jan/Feb recruiting incentive. We'll earn PC$ for recruits who sign 1/1 - 2/28 and do $1250 in their first 30 days. We earn 100 PC$ for the first one, 200 for the second, and so on. They'll earn 100 PC$ on top of the new consultant rewards program.The new recruiting sign-on bonus that's part of the new career plan will go into effect for all recruits signed 1/1 and later. The recruiter will earn $25 (or $30 for Directors) CASH for recruits who do $1250 in their first 90 days. It's 2 separate programs.

jrny2001 said:
Is it $1250 in 90 days? Somewhere else in here someone said 30 days.

I sure hope it's the 90...

the Recruiting INCENTIVE (the $100 PC $$) is 30 days, but the Recruiting BONUS (part of the new career plan, but in effect now) is 90 days.

So if I'm trying to recruit right now, I can tell the interviewee that they will get an additional $100 PC bucks in the first 30 days? Here's an example I got on Chef Success with the additional $100 incentive....Thanks....

Okay, you sign up & do 4 shows
4 shows @ $400* = $1600 in Sales
This entitles you to commission & product bonus.
$500 Super Starter Products in Kit
$100 Pampered Bucks bonus
$100 Pampered Bucks bonus (valid through 2/28)
$368 Commission check
(155) Less your $155 Starter kit
$913 Total Product Value & Cash
Not bad, for around 24 hours of your time.

I'm lovin' that breakdown

Wait for it ...

Swipe

And it's stolen!

except it's not called a Super Starter Kit anymore. It's the New Consultant Kit.

1. What is the current recruiting incentive for Pampered Chef?

The current recruiting incentive for Pampered Chef is a $100 bonus for every new consultant you sponsor who submits $1,250 in sales in their first 30 days.

2. How do I qualify for the recruiting incentive?

To qualify for the recruiting incentive, you must be an active Pampered Chef consultant and sponsor a new consultant who submits $1,250 in sales in their first 30 days.

3. Is there a limit to how many new consultants I can sponsor for the recruiting incentive?

No, there is no limit to the number of new consultants you can sponsor to receive the recruiting incentive. You will receive a $100 bonus for each new consultant who meets the sales requirement.

4. Can I combine the recruiting incentive with other promotions or discounts?

No, the recruiting incentive cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. It is a standalone bonus for sponsoring new consultants.

5. When will I receive the bonus for the recruiting incentive?

The recruiting incentive bonus will be paid out on the 15th of the month following the new consultant's first 30 days of sales. It will be deposited directly into your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Trish in Texas
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies