• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Deadline for Receiving Show Orders by Christmas??

In summary, the deadline for receiving show orders by Christmas will vary depending on your location and shipping method. It is recommended to place your order at least 2-3 weeks before Christmas to ensure timely delivery. If you place your order after the deadline, we cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas. Rush shipping may be available for an additional fee in some cases. You will receive a tracking number to track the status of your delivery. If you need to make changes to your order after the deadline, please contact your consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but cannot guarantee changes can be made after the deadline.
pamperedchef.carol
I can't seem to find where this is posted...

When is the last date you can close a December show and still have the products by Christmas??

Dec 15th to get them by Dec 22nd.

Thank you!!!!:D

Your welcome :D

In Canada, it's midnight on the 13th. :)

Related to What's the Deadline for Receiving Show Orders by Christmas??

What is the deadline for receiving show orders by Christmas?

The deadline for receiving show orders by Christmas will vary depending on your location and shipping method. It is recommended to place your order at least 2-3 weeks before Christmas to ensure timely delivery.

Can I still receive my order by Christmas if I place it after the deadline?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee delivery by Christmas for orders placed after the deadline. It is best to place your order as early as possible to avoid any potential delays.

Are there any exceptions to the deadline for receiving show orders by Christmas?

In some cases, rush shipping may be available for an additional fee. Please contact your consultant or our customer service team for more information.

Can I track my order to see when it will arrive?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. You can use this number to track the status of your delivery.

What if I need to make changes to my order after the deadline?

If you need to make changes to your order after the deadline, please contact your consultant or our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but cannot guarantee changes can be made after the deadline.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefann
  • LarissaRed123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies