• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Way to Hold a Kick Off or Grand Opening Show for Your Business?

In summary, a "Grand Opening / Kick off Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the launch of a new consultant's business. Anyone can attend these events, which feature product demonstrations, games, prizes, and special offers. While there is no obligation to purchase anything, attendees can take advantage of promotions and place orders. To find out about upcoming "Grand Opening / Kick off Shows," check with a local consultant, the Events section on the Pampered Chef website, or follow Pampered Chef on social media.
JC 2
I was a consultant a while back & had to stop. I'm back in again & need to re-start my business. I want to hold a kick off or grand opening show & was interested to hear how you'd go about it since I sold before. It's been about a year & a half since I was holding shows.

My biggest hang up is whether or not I should advertise it as a show or a kick off & have a mystery hostess. Any thoughts? TIA.

Did you "tell" everyone you were stopping? Or did you quietly just let it die away? If you let it die away I would do a mystery hostess show. If you told everyone you stopped, I would get on the phone and start talking about your grand reopening!

You could always just call it your Pampered Chef Open House. I been in the biz for 8 years, and just had one and it closed out a bit over $1,000 ($200.00 of which was from a craft fair I did right afterwards and just tacked on the orders). Good luck with your event!

What is a "Grand Opening / Kick off Show"?

A "Grand Opening / Kick off Show" is a special event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the launch of a new consultant's business. It is a fun and exciting way to introduce friends and family to the products and services offered by Pampered Chef.

Who can attend a "Grand Opening / Kick off Show"?

Anyone can attend a "Grand Opening / Kick off Show"! These events are open to the public and are a great opportunity for friends, family, and potential customers to learn more about Pampered Chef and support their local consultant.

What happens at a "Grand Opening / Kick off Show"?

At a "Grand Opening / Kick off Show", the consultant will showcase some of the top products from Pampered Chef and demonstrate how to use them in the kitchen. There will also be games, prizes, and special offers for attendees to enjoy.

Do I need to purchase anything at a "Grand Opening / Kick off Show"?

There is no obligation to purchase anything at a "Grand Opening / Kick off Show". However, attendees will have the opportunity to place orders and take advantage of special deals and promotions. It is a great chance to try out some of our products and see what Pampered Chef has to offer.

How do I find out about upcoming "Grand Opening / Kick off Shows"?

You can find out about upcoming "Grand Opening / Kick off Shows" by checking with your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking the Events section on our website. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and announcements about upcoming events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cooknjess
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • thehaleykitchen