• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the best name for my Pampered Chef website?

In summary, Dena Paradiso uses her initials to create her online persona. She recommends using a shortened version of your full name as the website name. Other options include using a play on your name or using your last name.
Denarella
Im trying to figure out what to use as my pampered chef website name. I know most people use their name but isnt that difficult for customers to remember if we have long names? My brain is fried, ladies....sorry....

So, what's your name? Is it your screen name? Give us something to work with! :D

chefjenibel said:
So, what's your name? Is it your screen name? Give us something to work with! :D

Dena Paradiso

I just use my initials, I tried other things with the word kelly in it, but all of it was taken, so I just did that, it's easy to remember.

You don't have to use your full name... you could just use your first name, first name-last initial, first initial-last name or just make something up that people might remember... I always think of Cinderella when I see your name. Yeah, yeah, I know, I know you've NEVER heard that one before. But hey, my maiden name is Adams... can you guess how many times people have crossed their arms and snapped their fingers at me???

pckelly said:
I just use my initials, I tried other things with the word kelly in it, but all of it was taken, so I just did that, it's easy to remember.

I know....who the heck is going to remember how to spell my name?

I did my email address. That way there was really only one thing to remember.

my email is [email protected] so my PWS is /jenningsdeb

I use my initials too - it works well to have something shorter...especially when you are printing labels, etc. If it is too long, it doesn't fit on a label well or on order forms...

DebbieJ said:
I did my email address. That way there was really only one thing to remember.

my email is [email protected] so my PWS is /jenningsdeb

You're right as well...and you're SOOOO lucky that no one can second guess the spelling of your name!;)

i would just use your last name..........btw, it's WAY cool!!!

Smashie said:

Not NEARLY as cool as Coco!!!!:balloon:

Smashie said:

I agree 110%!!!!!!!! What about a play on your name like PCParadise, I think HO might let that go since it's so close to your name. Otherwise, go with /paradiso. Most people that visit your website will get there by e-invites or with your biz card or something right in front of them and then they can bookmark it, so it doesn't have to be really easy. I honestly don't feel like your last name is that hard, but I always remember names so I might not be a good judge! :) Whatever you decide, it'll be fine! :)

ETA: I just re-read my post and it sounds kind of witchy! I hope you don't take it that way! Just trying to be helpful, I hate that you can't tell "tone" in print! :)

Last edited:
chefjenibel said:
I agree 110%!!!!!!!! What about a play on your name like PCParadise, I think HO might let that go since it's so close to your name. Otherwise, go with /paradiso. Most people that visit your website will get there by e-invites or with your biz card or something right in front of them and then they can bookmark it, so it doesn't have to be really easy. I honestly don't feel like your last name is that hard, but I always remember names so I might not be a good judge! :) Whatever you decide, it'll be fine! :)

LOL! Thanks ladies...you've been a tremendous help.....you're right...they will have some way to get there anyway....they're not going to just happen upon it...

Your last name should be fine. Your name will be on everything you give to people as will your website so it should not be a problem. I do put reminders to people to bookmark my site so they can order 24/7 while in their PJs.

tlennhoff said:
Your last name should be fine. Your name will be on everything you give to people as will your website so it should not be a problem. I do put reminders to people to bookmark my site so they can order 24/7 while in their PJs.

Last name it is....I LOVE this site....its a godsend...it truly is....

Thank you everyone...I really mean it. You've helped me with the most STUPID stuff. I just wanted you to know I really do appreciate it...

Dena:balloon:

I don't think any of your questions have been stupid. Its great to see your enthusiasm.

The only stupid question is the one you don't ask!

Denarella said:
...and you're SOOOO lucky that no one can second guess the spelling of your name!;)

You'd be surprised how many store clerks, customer service reps, and Pampered Chef customers ask me to spell it out for them. PUH-LEEZE!!!

chefjenibel said:

ETA: I just re-read my post and it sounds kind of witchy! I hope you don't take it that way! Just trying to be helpful, I hate that you can't tell "tone" in print! :)

Looks like you already decided... my only advice is keep it easy to remember. That being said, I don't think the rest of our site name is easy to remember and like chefjenibel said - it will be on your cards and in your e-mails etc.

If you haven't already decided, how about a play on your last name:

/denasparadise

I use the same for my email and website. It made things easy. I used my last name with a twist. The only issue I've had is I have to use smaller font to fit all on one line at times. (for labels, etc.)lockhartkitchen

When you posted your name, Dena, I immediately thought "kitchenparadise". :)Julie- just an FYI, you can't put your whole PWS address in your signature. If you put ../lockhartkitchen, people around here will know what it is.

I am always afraid they will remember the name but not the .biz part and look under .com. I wish they would have a way for guests to find us from the main page. I looked for my recruiters page for a few days and tried different ways to spell her site and couldn't find it. Finally called her and I was right the first time except for the .biz part. Took her a minute to catch it as well.

How about DineWithDena or DinnerWithDena DenasDining ?

Shoot.... too late here too. I was going to suggest DenasDiner

denasdiner
kitchenparadise
denaparadiso
dinewithdena
dinnerwithdena

Are all available!

how about CookingParadise ??

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Trish1953 said:
how about CookingParadise ??

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

That's a good one.....or PamperedParadise!

/denap is always easy!

chefann said:
denasdiner
kitchenparadise
denaparadiso
dinewithdena
dinnerwithdena

Are all available!

You're too much! Here's a secret. I dont think ANYONE wants me cooking any meal for them, espeically dinner....I consider PC a challenge for me. I could burn water.....:yuck:

That's pretty funny, Dena. Coming from a self-confessed PC addict and all. :D

chefann said:
That's pretty funny, Dena. Coming from a self-confessed PC addict and all. :D

But they all look so pretty in my drawer!:D

How about "daringdena" then. Or "denacancookwithpc"

ok on a side note ---

anyone having the Cheeseburger in Paradise song going through their head? :cool:

No- I've got "Two Tickets to Paradise."
Lots of songs out there with paradise in them. :D

chef_kimmo said:
ok on a side note ---

anyone having the Cheeseburger in Paradise song going through their head? :cool:

I do now :D

Denarella said:
Not NEARLY as cool as Coco!!!!:balloon:

use that then!

just kiddin' :angel:

not much help am I

Dena- here's a suggestion to go with your previous statement about your cooking ability: denaburns4u

Denarella said:
Im trying to figure out what to use as my pampered chef website name. I know most people use their name but isnt that difficult for customers to remember if we have long names? My brain is fried, ladies....sorry....

If you can get it as www.etc/dena That's what I do. Keeps it short and makes it something your customers can remember.

1. What is the best name for my Pampered Chef website?

The best name for your Pampered Chef website would be something that is easy for customers to remember and represents your brand. It could be your name, a play on words related to cooking or kitchen tools, or something that conveys the idea of pampering and luxury.

2. Is using my name as my website name too difficult for customers to remember?

It really depends on the length and uniqueness of your name. If your name is short and easy to remember, it could be a great choice for your website name. However, if your name is longer or common, it might be better to come up with a more unique and memorable name for your website.

3. What are some examples of creative names for a Pampered Chef website?

Some examples of creative names for a Pampered Chef website could be "The Kitchen Palate," "Cooking with Comfort," or "Savor & Spice." These names incorporate cooking and pampering elements while also being easy to remember and unique.

4. Can I use a different name for my website than my Pampered Chef consultant name?

Yes, you can definitely use a different name for your website than your Pampered Chef consultant name. In fact, it might be beneficial to have a separate brand name for your website to stand out and attract more customers.

5. I'm having trouble coming up with a name, what should I do?

If you're having trouble coming up with a name for your Pampered Chef website, try brainstorming with friends or family members. You can also look for inspiration from other cooking or pampering related brands. Don't be afraid to be creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janae72
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue