• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the Best Brunch Recipe for a Large Group at a Resort?

In summary, Sandra is trying to come up with a brunch idea for 20 or more people and is asking for suggestions. Some people have great ideas, including the Brunch Squares, the Omlete Roll, and the Hashbrown Quiche. Another person has a great recipe for Baked Grits that can feed a large crowd.
natural
Gold Member
ANyone have a great Brunch idea...we will be out on a deck but still have a little access to a stove...there may be 20 or more people there...we will have other recipes...It is at a resort.

Anyone have the tomato basil cups with the onion, mayo, bacon swiss cheese and tomato and basil with biscuits recipe?

Sandra

I don't have it but it sounds delish!

I love the Brunch Squares. They are easy and very pretty looking! I also like the Omlete Roll too - it has the WOW factor to me.

The brunch squares are good. I also have a reicpe called veggie bites that is really good and you make the crust the night before and then use it.

monkey bread in the fluted pan is good too.

Last year I did the brunch squares at the same place and there will be some of the same people there, so I would like to try something else...maybe the roll..since you said it was cool...I was a little intimidated by the sounds of it..anyone else try it and have the same "WOW factor"?

I have not tried the roll - but one of the girls on my team has made it and loves it. I've done the ham and egg braid a few times and that is good too.

If you have two of our pie plates, I have a great recipe for hashbrown quiche (Paula Deen) that we all just love. I am constantly getting asked for that recipe.

Also have a great one for baked grits that feeds a huge crowd (but I see you're in Minnesota....lol)

Cindycooks said:
I have not tried the roll - but one of the girls on my team has made it and loves it. I've done the ham and egg braid a few times and that is good too.

If you have two of our pie plates, I have a great recipe for hashbrown quiche (Paula Deen) that we all just love. I am constantly getting asked for that recipe.

Also have a great one for baked grits that feeds a huge crowd (but I see you're in Minnesota....lol)

I would love to have the Paule Deen recipe myself!

I want to know how you got that show booked at a resort!? Sounds like a good show.

my father in law owns it :) (the resort),,,but you could talk to owners and offer to provide a social event and do it yearly???

Related to What's the Best Brunch Recipe for a Large Group at a Resort?

1. What are some easy brunch recipes that I can make at 9:30 am?

Some easy and delicious brunch recipes that you can make at 9:30 am include overnight French toast, breakfast casseroles, quiches, and fruit salads. These dishes can be prepared ahead of time and simply baked or assembled in the morning.

2. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make my brunch dishes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making brunch dishes, such as our stoneware baking pans, mixing bowls, and breakfast sandwich maker. These products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more efficient.

3. How can I keep my brunch dishes warm until 9:30 am?

You can use Pampered Chef's insulated serving pieces, such as the Thermal Tote or the Thermal Carrier, to keep your dishes warm until 9:30 am. These products are also great for transporting your brunch dishes to a potluck or picnic.

4. Can I make brunch dishes for a large group of people at 9:30 am?

Yes, you can! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for cooking and baking for a large group, such as our large deep covered baker and our stoneware bar pan. You can also use our adjustable measuring spoons and cups to easily scale up recipes.

5. Are there any healthy brunch options that I can make at 9:30 am?

Definitely! Pampered Chef offers a variety of products that are perfect for making healthy brunch dishes, such as our spiralizer, mandoline, and salad chopper. You can also check out our collection of healthy brunch recipes on our website for some inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode