• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's on the Menu Tonight? (Oct.7)

In summary, the author is thinking about what they're going to make for dinner tonight. They have a lot of ideas, but are undecided on what to make.
rennea
Gold Member
Really feels like Fall here today, so I think I'll making roasted Butternut squash.

I'm also doing pork chops in the oven:chef:

Chili w/beans topped with cheddar cheese. It's a little chilly today so thought it would be good.

I'm going to Pasta House with a few friends (and NO kids!!)!!

chicken stir fry

Cake. Lots of cake.

How about pizza, pasta and garlic bread?? From the local pizza shop of course LOL LOL

Chicken and Dumplings

I was thinking about pork chops, scalloped potatoes, and green beans!!

Well, it was going to be beans & ham, but the ham bone I used must have been really salty, because they are extremely salty. I need to doctor them up, but don't have time today - no potatoes in the house, and no more beans...so instead, today we will have Baked Spaghetti Casserole and Salad.

My hubby is due home today and I will call him in a bit to see if he will be home in time for dinner, if he is then I will make something special. If not then I'll probably reheat the WONDERFUL homemade mac and cheese I made for dinner last night, the one my kids went on and on about! They loved it! I love the fact that my kids are my biggest fans!
I think I have some stew left from the other night too. If my hubby comes home then I'll make something with pork chops.
What's good about these dinner threads is that it gets me thinking about it long before I normally would have, and in return my family reaps the rewards!;)

I've got 2 leftover hot dogs in the fridge from the other day. I'm going to reheat them, cut them up and add them to some mac n cheese. Along with some peas. Simple, but tasty.

Ground Turkey Sloppy Joes, Green Beans, French Fries.

Oh and I have 4 loaves of Bread to make for a Fall Festival at church!

Chicken Vegetable Frittata

I ran school pictures today at DD and DS school so I already planned on Creamy One Pot Pasta!

1. What are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for October 7th?

The "What's for Dinner?" recipe for October 7th is a delicious Tuscan Chicken Skillet. The ingredients include chicken breasts, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, spinach, Italian seasoning, chicken broth, and parmesan cheese.

2. How long does it take to prepare and cook the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for October 7th?

The Tuscan Chicken Skillet recipe for October 7th takes about 30 minutes to prepare and cook, making it a quick and easy dinner option for busy weeknights.

3. Can I substitute the chicken in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for October 7th with another protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with another protein, such as tofu or shrimp, to make this dish vegetarian or pescatarian-friendly. Just adjust the cooking time accordingly.

4. Are there any recommended side dishes to serve with the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for October 7th?

The Tuscan Chicken Skillet can be served with a variety of side dishes, such as roasted vegetables, a simple salad, or crusty bread to soak up the delicious sauce.

5. Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients in the "What's for Dinner?" recipe for October 7th?

Yes, feel free to make any substitutions to suit your dietary needs or preferences. For example, you can use gluten-free pasta or dairy-free cheese to make this recipe gluten or dairy-free.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Paula R. Lewis
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • rennea