• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Missing from the New SS Kit?

In summary, the New Ss Kit includes a Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set, Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, Stainless Steel Whisk, and Stainless Steel Colander. All of these products are made of high-quality stainless steel and are dishwasher safe. While they can be purchased separately, buying them as a kit offers a cost-effective option. Additionally, all products come with a 1-year warranty for any potential issues.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Who Has it? I have all but 2 things figured out from the picture.

Which Easy read is pictured and Which BAr pan?

Thanks all!!

I'm getting packed up for the fair.

It's the large bar pan, 2 cup Easy-read

THANK YOU!!!!

once again Ann.... you ROCK!

Aw, thanks, Paulette.

Hi there! I'm so glad to hear that you have most of the items figured out from the picture. The Easy Read pictured is the Easy Read Measuring Cups and the Bar Pan is the Stoneware Bar Pan. Both of these are fantastic products and I'm sure they will be a hit at the fair. Best of luck with your packing and I hope you have a successful event! Let me know if you have any other questions or need any more information. Happy cooking!

Related to What's Missing from the New SS Kit?

1. What products are included in the New Ss Kit?

The New Ss Kit includes the following products: Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set, Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons, Stainless Steel Measuring Cups, Stainless Steel Whisk, Stainless Steel Colander.

2. Are all the products in the New Ss Kit made of stainless steel?

Yes, all of the products in the New Ss Kit are made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and longevity.

3. Can I purchase the products in the New Ss Kit separately?

Yes, all of the products in the New Ss Kit can be purchased separately. However, purchasing them as a kit offers a cost-effective option.

4. Are the products in the New Ss Kit dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the New Ss Kit are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze.

5. Is there a warranty for the products in the New Ss Kit?

Yes, all of the products in the New Ss Kit come with a 1-year warranty. If you encounter any issues with your products, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • DebPC
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • SpiritdancerIA