• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's it like being the mole of TPC?

In summary, The Mole is a person who is paid to sit and read the posts on this board and then tell headquarters what is going on.
KimmyDarling
I admit it. I am The Mole. (Read Nancy threads to understand!)Yes, it's true, y'all. I get paid big ol' fat bucks to sit on my fanny and read every word y'all say. Then I get on the Bat Phone (mine is purple, encrusted with Swarovski crystals-- since red is SO thirty years ago), and tell HQ what is REALLY going on around here. And, believe me, they pay attention. In fact, the whole office-- and I mean everyone-- has been working on being as organized as Jilley Sue. In fact, it's become part of the TPC Lingo-- I heard Doris went by somebody's messy cubicle the other day and say, "pardon me, but don't you think you should "Jilley Up" your desk here? This is just no way to work efficiently."Y'all say your job's a party, well, my job is a PAJAMA PARTY, because I can sit here in my pajamas and read, and set my own schedule!The downside is that I don't have a down-line. But I get paid by the click.So there you have it. It's me! I'm The Leak, The Mole, The Lurker, The Plant, all of it. :p

Last edited:
ROFL. Best.Post.Ever. :D

OMG I am peeing my pants!!!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

you have cracked me up. I'm trying not to laugh out loud so my husband doesn't think i'm totally crazy!

LOL

This board rocks!

I am never bored reading our posts...

Oh, so YOU'RE the one.Now I know why that white plumber's van has been parked across the street from my house for the last few months.Hehehehehehe - The joke's on them - they're listing to The Kat Lady and she's with Mary Kay. I'm in Indianapolis again. Heheheheheheheheh!

This place is great

Thanks Greg for give us a place to vent, cry, laugh and so much more

~

And here I thought Kimmy was in my neck of the woods trying to drum up more business!

Maybe she's in multiple places at once. Dun dun Dunnnnnnn~! :eek:

Now there is a scary Stepford Wives moment to live out

I can neither confirm, nor deny my ACTUAL location.

Call me Big Sister, if you wish.http://www.v-rodforums.com/forums/images/smilies/teu26.gif

I just waved to you as you passed by my house :)

We just found the Leak, LOL

I like leeks....yummy.

Here we go again

You're supposed to take the root off...dontcha know anything? :p

W/ this group, how can hijacking not take root next to the potatoes & onions.

You guys are too funny!! That is awesome!

Well, you'd help us hijack all these threads if you carrot all.

Maybe she's taking a different route.
Bahahahaha

Lettuce pull you into our little web

Are those the vegetables talking?

Stick around. You never know who'll turnip in a thread like this.

This is all too funny, but I'm beet and I'm going to bed. :D

You know, this thread makes MUCH more sense AFTER reading the Nancy threads to completion (I read this thread FIRST when I got here tonight)... laughed, but didn't have it in context.

OK, gotta go read the Nancy's thread now.....you guys are too funny:)

Wait, I thought we weren't supposed to eat leaks anymore. Don't that have that nasty salmonella?

I knew it was you!

You're a double secret agent!

Possibly. I learned all my Dangerous Moves from watching every episode of ALIAS. http://www.diegotorres.com.ar/mensajeitor/foro/caritas/110103_karate_prv1.gif

Oh... See, if you had said you learned them from "24" then I would be worried.

whiteyteresa said:
This place is great

Thanks Greg for give us a place to vent, cry, laugh and so much more

~

Like take advantage of someone, right Teresa?

Kim, you are starting to scare me........Just don't rat me out!! I don't want the PC police coming after me....

raebates said:
Wait, I thought we weren't supposed to eat leaks anymore. Don't that have that nasty salmonella?
Sal Monella was a shortstop with the Toledo Mudhens, but he never made it to the big leagues because he leeked too many ground balls to the outfield.

KimmyDarling said:
Dang. Did my "Save Nancy" t-shirts give me away?

I dare you to make 'em & sell 'em to consultants going to conference!

Or, how about "We're being Lynched by Merrill"?:rolleyes:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Sal Monella was a shortstop with the Toledo Mudhens, but he never made it to the big leagues because he leeked too many ground balls to the outfield.

Thanks so much, KG. Things are much clearer now.

amy07 said:

Or, how about "We're being Lynched by Merrill"?:rolleyes:
I wonder what Pierce, Fenner and Smith would say about that?

amy07 said:

Shoot, I don't need a dare! They're available for purchase in the Chef's section of my shop!

Ok. I've been gone for awhile. Computer crashed and started a new job at the same time. I am a little behind. Where can I find this thread of Nancy's?

yummy4tummy said:
Like take advantage of someone, right Teresa?
Huh. :confused:

jenniferlynne said:
Ok. I've been gone for awhile. Computer crashed and started a new job at the same time. I am a little behind. Where can I find this thread of Nancy's?
There are several, because as you know, why would we want to have one thread about a topic when we can start three or four of them to try and follow?

You'll find (one of these is this thread, I think) a lot of the Nancy topics here:

http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=19698

http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=19704

http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=19746

http://chefsuccess.com/showthread.php?t=19769

"Jilley" up your desk...are you kidding? Am I famous...BAHAHAHAHA. That truly rules. OH MY LORD...LOLOLOL

Related to What's it like being the mole of TPC?

1. What exactly do you do as the mole of TPC?

As the mole of TPC, I am responsible for monitoring all activity on the forum and reporting any important information to headquarters. This includes keeping track of popular topics, gathering feedback from members, and reporting any issues or concerns that arise.

2. How did you become the mole of TPC?

I was chosen by headquarters to be the mole based on my previous experience and skills in gathering and analyzing information. They were looking for someone who could keep a close eye on the forum and provide valuable insights, and I was happy to take on the role.

3. Is it difficult to balance being the mole and also being a member of TPC?

At times, it can be challenging to balance my role as the mole with also being a member of TPC. I have to be careful not to reveal my true identity and maintain a level of impartiality when participating in discussions. But overall, it's a fun and exciting responsibility.

4. What are some common misconceptions about being the mole of TPC?

One common misconception is that I have access to everyone's personal information or that I'm constantly spying on members. This is not the case. My role is strictly to monitor forum activity and provide feedback to headquarters. I do not have access to any personal information of members.

5. What do you enjoy most about being the mole of TPC?

I enjoy being able to see the behind-the-scenes of TPC and being a part of the decision-making process. It's also rewarding to know that my insights and feedback are valued by headquarters and help improve the overall experience for members. Plus, who wouldn't love getting paid to read and participate in discussions all day?

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jean DeVries
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies