• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's in the Celebration Package?

In summary, the Celebration Package includes a personalized cake, a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider, a bouquet of flowers, and a special gift. You can choose from a selection of cake flavors and non-alcoholic drink options, and you can customize the bouquet of flowers to your preferences and allergies. Additionally, the special gift included in the package is not predetermined and you can choose from a variety of options.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
Per the Policy Guide pg. 22, HO is still sending Celebration Packages for 1st promotions to TL level. What is in there these days? Ages ago when I got mine, I think it was recruiting brochures, which is what the policy guide says. Any Getting Started workbooks or Guide to Supporting New Consultants? Trying to figure out what my person will get and what I should provide for her.

Thanks!

still recruiting brochures - just got mine on Friday:rolleyes:

Congrats on your promotion!!! :chef:

Just brochures? Nice, but was hoping for a wee bit more. Still, nice to have some extra supplies.

so was I!- just brochures. Thanks for the Congrats...I think this will be my 30 days of fame because as of today- none of my team has even done 1 show - I am trying to be positive in that there are 10 days left in this month!!:grumpy::eek::cry::chef:

otisbg said:
so was I!- just brochures. Thanks for the Congrats...I think this will be my 30 days of fame because as of today- none of my team has even done 1 show - I am trying to be positive in that there are 10 days left in this month!!:grumpy::eek::cry::chef:

Encourage them to do their own shows this month to earn the ridged baker!!

Oh I am! I even offered to come and help them...

What's included in the Celebration Package?

The Celebration Package includes a personalized cake, a bottle of champagne or sparkling cider, a bouquet of flowers, and a special gift.

Can I choose the flavor of the cake?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of cake flavors such as chocolate, vanilla, red velvet, and more.

Is there an option for non-alcoholic drinks?

Yes, instead of champagne, you can choose to have sparkling cider included in the package.

Can I customize the bouquet of flowers?

Yes, you can specify any preferences or flower allergies you may have and our florists will create a beautiful bouquet for you.

Is the special gift included in the package predetermined?

No, you can choose from a variety of gift options such as chocolates, candles, or spa products to be included in your package.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefannie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila