• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Hot With Your Customers for the Fall?

In summary, some must-have kitchen tools for fall cooking include stoneware baking dishes, apple slicer/corer, soup & stew crock, vegetable peeler, and cast iron skillet. Popular fall recipes among customers include pumpkin spice cake, slow cooker chili, apple cider chicken, butternut squash soup, and caramel apple cheesecake bars. New products for fall include an apple peeler and corer and pumpkin-shaped stoneware dishes. Pampered Chef products can also be used for creative fall decorations, such as serving dishes and apple centerpieces. For easy and delicious fall meals on busy weeknights, customers recommend one-pot chicken and wild rice casserole, sheet pan roasted vegetables and sausage, and slow cooker beef st
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
I'm especially asking those of you who have done Fall open house shows. What new Fall products have your customers pre-ordered? Any new products that they booked shows to get? When you share a Fall mini, what catches their eye and gets a "ooh, I want that?"

My open house is tomorrow night. Hopefully I'll be able to answer after that! I have SEVERAL customers who are already super excited about the chip maker!

I had a lot of people mad that they couldn't buy the new blackberry balsamic sauce yet. Everyone loved that.

I have already presold 4 Microwave Chip makers just by using it and sharing what I am making on Facebook!!

I've pre-sold 5 of the chip makers the same way. Well, that and taking chips to a family gathering.

I did a September show on Monday and sold, without even talking about them, the glass leakproof containers. Also, a few vegie slicers were sold and 3 micro chip makers. I made 3 batches at the show using salt, the new smoky applewood rub and the chili lime rub.

1. What are the must-have kitchen tools for fall cooking?

Some of the most popular kitchen tools for fall cooking are our stoneware baking dishes, apple slicer/corer, soup & stew crock, vegetable peeler, and cast iron skillet. These tools are perfect for making warm and cozy dishes like casseroles, apple pies, and hearty soups.

2. What are the top fall recipes that your customers are loving?

Our customers are raving about our pumpkin spice cake, slow cooker chili, apple cider chicken, butternut squash soup, and caramel apple cheesecake bars. These recipes are perfect for the cooler weather and are easy to make with our Pampered Chef tools.

3. Are there any new products specifically for fall that are a hit with customers?

Yes, we have just released our new apple peeler and corer, perfect for making apple pies and other fall desserts. We also have a new line of pumpkin-shaped stoneware dishes that are great for serving soups, stews, and casseroles.

4. What are some creative ways to use Pampered Chef products for fall decorations?

Our stoneware baking dishes and crocks can double as beautiful serving dishes for fall-themed dishes, such as pumpkin-shaped cheese balls or apple cider dip. Our apple slicer/corer can also be used to create cute apple centerpieces for your table or mantel.

5. Can you recommend any easy and delicious fall meals for busy weeknights?

Absolutely! Our customers love our one-pot chicken and wild rice casserole, sheet pan roasted vegetables and sausage, and slow cooker beef stroganoff. These meals are not only delicious, but they can also be made quickly and easily with our Pampered Chef tools.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
beepampered
  • ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Kitchen2u