• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner..wednesday, Dec. 16

In summary, the conversation revolved around the different meals that people were having for dinner. Some mentioned having leftovers from the previous night, such as Italian Wedding soup and roast beef, while others mentioned making sloppy joes and chicken apple sausages with sides of steamed vegetables and English muffins. Some individuals had to change their dinner plans due to unexpected events, but everyone seemed to enjoy their meals, even if they were last minute and easy to make.
pamperedbybarbara
Hi there everyone!!!! Chilllllyyy here in the Northeast...wishing I was in SE Fla., or AZ or some tropical beach somewhere:balloon:

Tonite we are having leftovers...last night I made Italian Wedding soup w/garlic bites...yummo! I made extra because I knew I would want some for tonite:blushing:....and also leftover roastbeef from Monday nite...along w/brown rice for the roastbeef and gravy and some sort of veggie... love leftove night...already made,and planned--just reheat and eat!

Wow! Nobody made dinner tonight? Must be that everyone is busy with the booking blitz. I made sloppy joes sort of from scratch. I say sort of because I use ketchup and store bought BBQ sauce (along with mustard, vinegar, worchestershire sp?, and pepper) for the sauce. I quite using the canned stuff a couple years ago, but it sure did come in handy at times.

I totally screwed up on dinner - I was going to make a Fresh Teriyaki Stir-Fry w/ Brown Rice, but DS and I were shopping this afternoon, and didn't get home until 5:30. I thought I'd still have DH had to leave for Program practice @ church...but it turns out he had to be there at 6pm, not 7pm.

Sooooo, he got warmed up Chicken apple sausages w/ steamed yellow & green beans, and an English muffin w/ blackberry jam.

DS and I ate a slice of leftover pizza, and then we had hot biscuits w/ butter & blackberry jam.

ChefBeckyD said:
I totally screwed up on dinner - I was going to make a Fresh Teriyaki Stir-Fry w/ Brown Rice, but DS and I were shopping this afternoon, and didn't get home until 5:30. I thought I'd still have DH had to leave for Program practice @ church...but it turns out he had to be there at 6pm, not 7pm.

Sooooo, he got warmed up Chicken apple sausages w/ steamed yellow & green beans, and an English muffin w/ blackberry jam.

DS and I ate a slice of leftover pizza, and then we had hot biscuits w/ butter & blackberry jam.

That's pretty normal around here...last minute craziness and easy dinners.

Hi there! I can totally relate to wanting to be in a warmer location right now. But at least we have delicious food to keep us warm! Your Italian Wedding soup with garlic bites sounds amazing. I love that you made extra for leftovers - it's always nice to have a quick and easy meal ready to go. And leftover night is definitely a great way to use up all those extra ingredients and save time in the kitchen. Happy cooking!

What's for Dinner on Wednesday, Dec. 16?

The meal for Wednesday, Dec. 16 is our delicious and easy-to-prepare Chicken Parmesan Casserole.

What ingredients will I need for Chicken Parmesan Casserole?

To make this dish, you will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, marinara sauce, mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, and Italian seasoning.

How long will it take to prepare and cook the Chicken Parmesan Casserole?

The total prep and cook time for this dish is about 45 minutes. It takes about 15 minutes to prep the ingredients and another 30 minutes to cook in the oven.

Can I make any substitutions for the ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or what you have on hand. You can use ground chicken or turkey instead of chicken breasts, and you can use gluten-free breadcrumbs or vegan cheese if needed.

What sides would pair well with Chicken Parmesan Casserole?

Some great side dishes that pair well with this casserole are a simple salad, garlic bread, or roasted vegetables. You can also serve it with pasta for a heartier meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedbybarbara
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pamperedbybarbara