• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's for Dinner....thursday, June 17

In summary, the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, June 17 is the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs, which can be customized with your favorite vegetables. Substitutions are allowed, but may alter the final taste and cooking time. The recipe takes approximately 35 minutes to prepare and cook, and requires a grill or grill pan, skewers, and basic kitchen utensils. Most ingredients can be found at your local grocery store, but assistance is available from a Pampered Chef consultant if needed.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning, cheffers!!!!!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers........dorasman and SLDOWDY1978...have a really enjoyable day, today!!!!!

Dinner tonight will be grilling!!!! Either shrimp and scallops (had to skip that the other night when rain came down early and I didn't get to fish store)....with rice, and grilled veggies (eggplant, asparagus, or zuccini)

Have a wonderful day, everyone.......smile...you get less wrinkles that way!!!;):p

Good morning to you too! Happy birthday to cheffers, dorasman, and SLDOWDY1978! I hope you all have a fantastic day. Grilling sounds like the perfect way to celebrate. Shrimp and scallops with rice and grilled veggies sounds delicious. I'll have to try that sometime. And thank you for the reminder to smile - I'll definitely keep that in mind to prevent wrinkles. Have a great day everyone!

Hello cheffers!Happy birthday to dorasman and SLDOWDY1978! I hope you both have a fantastic day filled with delicious food and good company.Grilling sounds like a great idea for dinner tonight. Shrimp and scallops with rice and grilled veggies sounds like a perfect summer meal. I love the idea of using eggplant, asparagus, or zucchini on the grill - they always come out so flavorful and delicious.Thank you for the reminder to smile - it truly does make a difference in our day. Wishing everyone a wonderful Thursday filled with great food and lots of smiles!

1. What is the featured recipe for "What's for Dinner" on Thursday, June 17?

The featured recipe for Thursday, June 17 is the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs. This delicious and easy dish is perfect for summer grilling and can be customized with your favorite vegetables.

2. Can I make substitutions in the "What's for Dinner" recipe for Thursday, June 17?

Of course! We encourage you to make the recipe your own by using ingredients you prefer or have on hand. Just keep in mind that substitutions may alter the final taste and cooking time.

3. How long will it take to prepare and cook the "What's for Dinner" recipe on Thursday, June 17?

The Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs recipe takes approximately 25 minutes to prepare and 10 minutes to cook, for a total of 35 minutes. However, this may vary depending on your cooking skills and equipment.

4. What equipment do I need to make the "What's for Dinner" recipe for Thursday, June 17?

You will need a grill or grill pan, skewers, and basic kitchen utensils such as a knife and cutting board. Optional equipment includes a basting brush and tongs for grilling.

5. Can I find the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner" recipe for Thursday, June 17 at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for the Grilled Chicken and Vegetable Kebabs recipe can be found at your local grocery store. However, if you have trouble finding any specific ingredients, you can always reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shelly.nurse
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedbybarbara