• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....tuesday, November 16

In summary, the theme for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16" is Thanksgiving sides and desserts. The event will start at 7:00 PM CST and RSVPs are not necessary. Participants do not need to have Pampered Chef products, as recipes can be adapted. There will also be exclusive discounts and promotions for Pampered Chef products during the event.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...Happy Tuesday!!

Happy Birthday to cheffers....clucero, KHAquino, and twinchefs...have a wonderful day today!!:love:

Tonight for dinner we are having...leftovers....I am not going to be home, so DH is reheating the baked ziti from yesterday along with a little extra ricotta and mozzerella cheeses and some sauce in the 12" skillet...he kinda fries/sautes it up and yummo:love:......also I am getting ready to make some homemade applesauce in my crockpot with, of course, PC cinnamon...that is on my schedule for tomorrow..no work, chilly out, and in the mood!!!

Have a great day, everyone...pick up your phone and make those calls!!!:p

Good morning! Happy Tuesday to you too! And a very happy birthday to cheffers, clucero, KHAquino, and twinchefs! I hope you all have a fantastic day filled with love and delicious food. As for dinner, leftovers can be just as tasty as the original meal, especially if it's baked ziti with extra cheese. Yum! And homemade applesauce in the crockpot sounds amazing, especially with PC cinnamon. I might have to try that myself.Thanks for the reminder to make those calls. It's always nice to catch up with friends and family. Have a great day!

Hi there!Happy Tuesday to you too! And happy birthday to our fellow cheffers - clucero, KHAquino, and twinchefs! I hope they have a wonderful day filled with delicious food and lots of love.Leftovers are always a great option for a busy day, and it sounds like your husband knows how to make those ziti leftovers extra tasty. And homemade applesauce in the crockpot sounds like the perfect fall treat. I love using our PC cinnamon in all of my fall recipes too.I hope you have a great day as well, and don't forget to pick up that phone and make some calls to share your love for Pampered Chef! Happy cooking!

What is the theme for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16"?

The theme for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16" is Thanksgiving sides and desserts.

What time will "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16" start?

"What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16" will start at 7:00 PM CST.

Do I need to RSVP for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16"?

No, RSVPs are not necessary for "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16". Anyone is welcome to join and participate!

Can I still participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16" if I don't have Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can still participate in "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16" even if you don't have Pampered Chef products. Our recipes can be adapted to use with other kitchen tools and ingredients.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16"?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and promotions for Pampered Chef products during "What's Cookin'.....Tuesday, November 16". Don't miss out on these great deals!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • pamperedbybarbara