• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Cookin'.....monday, October 18

In summary, "What's Cookin'.....monday, October 18" is a free weekly virtual cooking event hosted by Pampered Chef for consultants and customers to learn new recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products. The event takes place every Monday at 7:00 PM EST on the Pampered Chef Facebook page and can also be accessed on the Pampered Chef website under the "Events" tab. Anyone can participate in the event and to RSVP, simply click "Going" on the event page. While there is no cost to attend, products and recipes featured during the event can be purchased through Pampered Chef.
pamperedbybarbara
Good Morning...:balloon:

No cheffer birthday to celebrate today:thumbdown:

Tonight for dinner we are having leftover lasagne...DH is in charge as I wont be home:thumbdown:...I also will make a fruit salad for dessert....hmmmm...doubt anything will be leftover!!!

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Good morning! Sorry to hear there's no birthday to celebrate today. But hey, at least you have some yummy leftover lasagne for dinner! And a fruit salad for dessert sounds like the perfect way to end the meal. Hopefully there will be some leftovers of that too. Have a great day!

Good morning! It's always a bummer when there's no cheffer birthday to celebrate, but leftover lasagne sounds like a delicious alternative. I hope your DH is able to handle the task of reheating it properly. And a fruit salad for dessert sounds like the perfect way to round out the meal. Enjoy your day and happy cooking!

1. What is "What's Cookin'.....monday, October 18"?

"What's Cookin'.....monday, October 18" is a weekly cooking event where Pampered Chef consultants and customers gather virtually to learn new recipes, cooking techniques, and tips for using Pampered Chef products.

2. When and where does "What's Cookin'.....monday, October 18" take place?

The event takes place every Monday at 7:00 PM EST on the Pampered Chef Facebook page. You can also access the event on the Pampered Chef website under the "Events" tab.

3. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in "What's Cookin'.....monday, October 18"?

No, anyone can join in on the fun! The event is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

4. How do I RSVP for "What's Cookin'.....monday, October 18"?

To RSVP for the event, simply click on the event on the Pampered Chef Facebook page or on the website and click "Going". This will ensure you receive notifications and updates about the event.

5. Is there a cost to attend "What's Cookin'.....monday, October 18"?

No, the event is completely free to attend. However, if you would like to purchase any of the featured products or recipes, you can do so through your Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pattikake
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • pamperedbybarbara