• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Make With Chicken Your Way.....

In summary, the host did not have a microwave and was looking for ideas for an edible dish to accompany their show. They found that a rice cooker would work, but didn't want to open it in front of their guests so they added some fresh herbs to make it look more impressive. They also suggested a green salad and chicken.
otisbg
Gold Member
I have a show next Sunday - 12/4/11 - and the host chose Chicken Your way, which is fine, BUT - has no microwave . What can I make to go with this? I have always done something in the microwave (Pasta, rice, potatoes). I need ideas please!!!!!!!!!:D
I have turkey brain and need your help

Use your veggie wedger, wedge small red potatoes, toss with olive oil, garlic, and parmesan cheese. Bake on large bar pan at 425 for about 20 minutes.

I've made the mango confetti salsa with it. Any salsa in the MFP goes great, while the chicken is on the grill pan, work with the MFP to make the salsa.

great ideas as always
many thanks;)

Make a green salad (can show a variety of products, whichever you have that are salad related), then slice the chicken up to go on top of the salad.

Do you have a rice cooker? Pop that in as soon as you get there, but DON'T OPEN IT! It's impressive to show to guests & hosts, that when you have finished cooking the chicken, take of the tops and then steam billows out - way cool; you'll sell rice cookers, for sure!

scottcooks said:
Do you have a rice cooker? Pop that in as soon as you get there, but DON'T OPEN IT! It's impressive to show to guests & hosts, that when you have finished cooking the chicken, take of the tops and then steam billows out - way cool; you'll sell rice cookers, for sure!

I'm sorry, I didn't understand what you mean, Scott. As I understand it, the host doesn't have a microwave to use the rice cooker in.

You could make the rice at home ahead - bring it, without opening it - it will still be hot. To sassify it, put some fresh snipped herbs, stir and serve.

What are some easy and healthy chicken recipes?

Some easy and healthy chicken recipes include grilled chicken with vegetables, chicken stir fry, baked chicken tenders, and chicken and quinoa salad.

How can I add flavor to my chicken dishes?

You can add flavor to your chicken dishes by marinating the chicken in herbs and spices, using a flavorful sauce or glaze, or incorporating flavorful ingredients like garlic, onions, and peppers into your dish.

What are some creative ways to use leftover chicken?

Leftover chicken can be used in a variety of ways, such as in a chicken salad, in a wrap or sandwich, in a pasta dish, or shredded and used in a soup or stew.

What are some tips for cooking chicken to perfection?

To cook chicken to perfection, make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches the proper internal temperature, let the chicken rest for a few minutes before cutting into it, and avoid overcooking to prevent dryness.

What are some international chicken dishes to try?

Some international chicken dishes to try include chicken tikka masala from India, chicken adobo from the Philippines, chicken souvlaki from Greece, and chicken enchiladas from Mexico.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
bcowdin
  • babywings76