• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What the Big Announcement Wasn't

C
CoidgigBese
Let's have a chuckle about what the big announcement wasn't:

- a raise (we can always hope)
- direct shipping to all guests
- a mass market media campaign (I will continue to hope for my Cooking Light ad)
- our own show on Food Network

What else did we guess wrong on?

Well I guess we can't go back and check on that since "mysteriously" that thread was deleted.

IRONICALLY though, the other "controversial" thread wasn't deleted...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm........... that one doesn't take rocket science to figure out. :devil:

You crack me up Melissa!I was hoping we could drop host coaching and was partially right! At least the system will give them the shopping list for us. LOLI'm super impressed with what they've done. I'm ready to get my hands on it & try it out. These are things that I didn't hear mention in the video ... I'm hoping that the hosts can import their e-mail contacts for the online invitations. I'd love to see it actually send them automatic e-mails for us with host coaching tips. Stuff like "your show is in 7 days (and ideas that they need to be thinking about if they haven't already done the items on the list)" and "your show is in 3 days, now's a great time to call your guests who gave a yes RSVP & let them know how excited you are to see them on Saturday at noon! Make sure you let them know which recipes we are doing so they can look forward to it. Even if you call when you know they are not home ... it's a fabulous reminder for them to remember that they said they were coming. And leaving messages is the best way to NOT get tied up on the phone all evening ..."LOVE, LOVE, L-O-V-E the automatic blue dots!!! That just rocks!!!

I am really encouraged by the tech stuff. I think it will definitely help us. And I think there will be more benefits of using it than they highlighted. 6 online courses are a lot so that gives me the idea there areas more to it.

True! I already looked last night to see if the classes were up yet. LOL (They were not yet there.)

1. Was the big announcement a raise?

No, unfortunately the big announcement was not a raise. But let's keep hoping for one in the future!

2. Will there be direct shipping to all guests?

Unfortunately, no. The big announcement was not about direct shipping to all guests. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our services and offerings.

3. Was there a mass market media campaign in the works?

No, the big announcement was not about a mass market media campaign. But who knows, maybe one day we will see our company's ad in Cooking Light!

4. Are we getting our own show on Food Network?

As awesome as that would be, no, the big announcement was not about our own show on Food Network. But hey, we can always dream!

5. What other wrong guesses did we have?

We had a lot of guesses that turned out to be wrong, including a new product launch, a company expansion, and a partnership with a celebrity chef. But that's the fun of speculating! We'll just have to wait and see what the big announcement actually is.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jewelryladypam