• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Name My Website With Heidi in It?

In summary, Heidi's last name is Cook, and she uses it as her online name. She recommends using a simple name that is easy to remember, like Heidi Cooks.
heidabear
I know this is so random.... but I'm not very creative and I'm hoping you guys can give me some ideas. My name is Heidi, which I need to include as well of course. My friends is something like Cooking with Cristi, which I think it clever. Any ideas?

Keep it simple. Don't make it so creative and cutesy that people can't remember it. You want people to be able to find the website easily if they can't remember what it is and try to "guess".I just use my last name and that works fine with me. Other people use their first and last name, or sometimes just their first.

Some advice to second Keith's...Make it SIMPLE! And short! I thought mine was so cute when I came up with it... /janezapchef2u ("Jane's a PChef to you"), but I have to spell it every time to people, and it's too long to fit anywhere without making the font smaller. If it's your name, people will have no problem remembering that! Or just something easy that they won't have to figure out how to spell, like Heidi Cooks. Easy is BETTER!

Not cutesy, eh? I'm not sure I know what that means. :) But I get your point, it may be difficult to remember. I also think it's a little more professional if you are less cutesy.

heidabear said:
Not cutesy, eh? I'm not sure I know what that means. :) But I get your point, it may be difficult to remember.

I also think it's a little more professional if you are less cutesy.

Yep. I am speaking from experience! I would have loved to change it, but once I realized my mistake enough people had it that I didn't want to chance them not being able to find me.

If your last name is long, how about .biz/heidiparties or .biz/heidisparties. I checked, neither is taken.

I decided to make mine the same as my email address. I figured then they could remember both. it is simple..it is also my sn here.

Related to What Should I Name My Website With Heidi in It?

What Should I Name My Website?

Choosing a name for your website can be a challenging task. Here are the top five frequently asked questions about naming a website and their answers.

1. How do I come up with a unique and memorable name for my website?

One way to come up with a unique and memorable name for your website is to brainstorm keywords related to the content or purpose of your website. You can also use a website name generator tool for inspiration. Make sure to choose a name that is easy to pronounce and spell.

2. Should I include keywords in my website name?

Including keywords in your website name can help with search engine optimization and make it easier for people to find your website. However, it is not necessary to include keywords if they do not fit naturally with your website name.

3. Is it important to have a .com domain name?

Having a .com domain name is still the most popular and widely recognized domain extension. However, there are now many other options such as .net, .org, and country-specific extensions. Choose a domain extension that best fits your website and target audience.

4. Can I change my website name in the future?

Yes, you can change your website name in the future, but it can be a complicated and costly process. It is important to choose a name that you are happy with and that will represent your website for a long time.

5. Are there any legal considerations when choosing a website name?

Yes, it is important to make sure that your website name does not infringe on any trademarks or copyrights. You can do a search on the United States Patent and Trademark Office website to check if your chosen name is already trademarked. It is also a good idea to do a general internet search to see if there are any other websites with a similar name.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Heidi Schmidt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies