• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Make for My Spring Launch Party

In summary, unless you have personally invited them, they won't show up to your Spring Launch Party. You should make sure to call or email them to invite them, and give them a reason to come.
Meigs
Hi Everyone,
I am throwing my Spring Launch Party on Saturday and I am wondering if anyone has any ideas about what recipes I should have for my guests.
I am honestly not sure how many (if any) are going to come, So I will need them to be something that can be frozen or able to give away to neighbours if I have a bust....
Thanks for your help!!

I'm making the Easy Tortellini Toss. I believe this is in the Season's Best, but I found it first in our new catalogs.
I'm also making an assortment of goodies to showcase the tiered tower including Kiwi-Strawberry cups and the Chocolate Peanut butter crunch bars. I'm also doing a simple 2 layer 9" cake on my pedestal.

As far as people showing up, make sure you call them to personally invite them!! My most successful shows include calling guests because even if they don't come, many times they will place an order over the phone!

oh yes, the kiwi-strawberry cups are WONDERFUL!! A must have :)

I had mine on Sunday, and not a single person showed up. (Invited appx 120).

I made Chipolte Chili Cornbread in DCB
Beer Bread in new loaf pan
Kiwi Cups on 3 tier stand
I did the trio dip with the new Apple, Lemon, and the Cinnamon sprinkles with pretzels.

Awww, That is what I am afraid of!
I have made a flyer and put it with all of my left over catalogues (300+) (overestimated rookie mistake..lol)
And then my husband and I have gone door to door in our neighbourhood. As well, I have sent out my flyer by email to all of my contacts around 200+.
I have however already received 2 calls about my door to door flyer!! (yay)
But as for the Open House, I am pretty unsure. And I don't want to waist a tun of $$ as well as have crazy leftovers!
Thanks for all of the ideas lady's!

A couple things that have been said many times, but bare repeating:

1. Unless they are personally invited by you, with a followup phone call or email, they won't show up. Random people invited by a flyer aren't going to come to your house for a party. Think about it - have you ever shown up for a party at a stranger's house? (as an adult...not a rave!:p)

2. Even if you know them, you have to give them a reason to come. Make it a Mystery Host Party, where you draw for the host benefits, etc, or something like that...but don't call it an Open House, and tell them they can come any time between the hours of (for example) 6pm-9pm. If there isn't an actual start date when you want them there, they won't show up.

Related to What Should I Make for My Spring Launch Party

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for my Spring Launch Party?

Some easy appetizer ideas for your Spring Launch Party could include a fruit and cheese platter, bruschetta, or mini quiches. You could also offer a variety of dip options such as hummus, spinach and artichoke dip, or a classic onion dip.

2. Can you suggest some refreshing drink options for my Spring Launch Party?

For refreshing drink options, you could offer a signature cocktail using seasonal ingredients such as a strawberry basil lemonade or a cucumber and mint gin & tonic. You could also provide a variety of non-alcoholic options like infused water or iced tea.

3. I want to showcase some of my new products at the party. Any suggestions on how to incorporate them into the menu?

Incorporating your new products into the menu is a great way to showcase them at your Spring Launch Party. For example, you could use a new grilling tool to make grilled vegetable skewers or use a new baking dish to make a spring vegetable quiche. You could also use new seasonings or sauces to add flavor to your dishes.

4. How can I make sure my menu is balanced and includes options for dietary restrictions?

To make sure your menu is balanced and accommodates dietary restrictions, it's important to offer a variety of options. Include dishes with different types of proteins such as vegetarian, chicken, and seafood. You can also have gluten-free and dairy-free options available. It's always a good idea to ask your guests for any dietary restrictions beforehand so you can plan accordingly.

5. What are some creative dessert ideas for a Spring Launch Party?

For creative dessert ideas, you could make a spring-themed dessert such as a fruit tart or a lemon lavender cake. You could also offer a make-your-own sundae bar with different ice cream flavors and toppings. Another fun idea is to have a s'mores station using a new indoor s'mores maker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookinfletch
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • Tonni Callan
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Donna Blackmore