• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Kitchen Kit for Efficient Cooking?

In summary, the speaker has put together a kit TTA (with labels on the inside back of each pocket) that includes various kitchen tools and equipment, such as cranberry scrapers, bamboo spoons/salad tongs, chef's tools, pizza cutter, knives, mini serving spatula/timer, mix 'n chop, measuring spoons, can opener, finger guard/kitchen shears, garlic press, spreaders, salad choppers, and other items. They also mention having duplicates or old versions of certain items and plan to add any necessary tools for a specific recipe. They also mention bringing items for upcoming specials and talking about them at shows. The speaker also mentions being cautious about theft at shows but not overly worried.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So I put together my kit TTA (with labels on the inside back of each pocket) and here is what I have in it...

Top: Cranberry Scrapers
Middle:
1 - Bamboo Spoons/Salad Tongs
2 - Chef's Tools - Small Spoon, Spoon
3 - Pizza Cutter
4 - White Scrapers
5 - Knives - Utility w/ Honing, Color Coated Santoku, Kid's
Bottom:
1 Small - Mini Serving Spatula/Timer
2 Large - Mix 'N Chop
3 Small - Easy Adjustable Measuring Spoon
4 Large - Smooth Edge Can Opener
5 Small - Misc. - Egg Separator, Scoop Clip, Citrus Peeler
6 Large - Finger Guard / Kitchen Shears
7 Small - Citrus Press
8 Large - Garlic Press
9 Small - Spreaders - All-Purpose and Beaded
10 Large - Salad Choppers

Everything I either have duplicates/old versions of or don't use at home that often, except a 2nd mix 'n chop, can opener, green santoku (which I will get next time I have random orders).

I think in my kit i will leave (all of which I have duplicates or old versions except the trivet and cookbooks):
Large Grooved Cutting Board
Medium Cutting Board
Cutting Board with Measure Cups
Ultimate Mandoline
Food Chopper
Easy Reads and mini
Some Prep Bowls - how many?
Medium Sheet Pan
Cooling Rack
Oven Pad & Mitt
New RUFTH Trivet
Cookbooks - Holiday Cooking, All the Best, 29 Minutes to Dinner

I figure I can then add the remaining things I will need for a recipe like cookware, stoneware or any other tools the recipe may call for. I think I want the cutting boards in there for hands-on stations

What do you think? Any suggestions for things I am forgetting? Would love opinions from those that have a kit set of products or those who have thought about it! TIA!

I only carry two cutting boards. Either the medium one and the bar board or the cutting board w/ measuring cups and the bar board. But I can't get people to want to do an inter-active show if I try, so.
I always carry the 12" skillet to every show and talk about it. About 70% off my bookings are for cookware.
I bring the items for the upcoming specials to every show and have been bringing the Chillzanne pieces to the last few shows and talking about them. I take the Collapsible bowl and the grill basket to show, but w/ the grill basket I don't think it is necessary b/c I sold a ton of them w/o having brought it to a show anyhow.
I always bring the Easy Read Measuring Cups and mini, the Can Opener and strainer, all of the scrapers (white and cranberry), I bring the 7" Santoku, 5" utility, 3 1/2" paring and 3" petite paring knife, and tons other peices.
But after reading the post about thefts at shows I am going to clean out my kit big time.

I carry what I need for the show and something from each family of products. I have duplicates of many products but have recently given much of that to my adult children so that I can streamline. I have kept duplicates of the small tools that go in the TTA for convenience but not the larger items. DH can just use something else if I happen to take the thing he wanted to cook with.

As far as that thread about theft: It is as rare to have things stolen as it is to have bounced checks. It happens but not much. I have had about 6 checks and about 5 items stollen in over 6 years. Be careful with your things but don't get neurotic. People are basically good.

1. What is included in the second set of products for the kit?

The second set of products for the kit typically includes additional kitchen tools and cookware that are not included in the initial kit. These may include items like a garlic press, measuring cups and spoons, or a baking sheet.

2. Can I choose which products are included in the second set?

Unfortunately, the products included in the second set are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they are carefully chosen to complement the products in the initial kit and provide a well-rounded cooking experience.

3. How much does the second set of products cost?

The cost of the second set of products varies depending on the specific items included. However, it is typically priced at a discounted rate compared to purchasing each item separately.

4. Do I need to purchase the second set of products in order to use the initial kit?

No, the second set of products is not necessary to use the initial kit. The initial kit includes all the essential tools and cookware needed to get started with Pampered Chef products.

5. Are the products in the second set covered under the same warranty as the initial kit?

Yes, all products included in the second set are covered under the same warranty as the initial kit. If you encounter any issues with the products, our customer service team will be happy to assist you with a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kspry
  • KatieLu
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
KatieLu
  • PamperedPrincess74