• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What Recipe Comes With the Sm Micro Cooker

Ingredients:3 cups milk1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels3 tablespoons powdered chocolate drink mix3 ounces dill pickles, diced Miniature marshmallows (optional)Directions: 1. Combine milk and chocolate morsels in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes; whisk until thoroughly blended using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add powdered drink mix; whisk until combined. 2
cookinforyou
Gold Member
I have a host that is asking me for the small micro cooker recipe that comes on the use and care card.
Problem is I don't own it and the PC site gives a list of a bunch of recipes, please help!
TIA

Jan

cookinforyou said:
I have a host that is asking me for the small micro cooker recipe that comes on the use and care card.
Problem is I don't own it and the PC site gives a list of a bunch of recipes, please help!
TIA

Jan

Here you go.... I went to the product and use section of Consultant's Corner found it for you....

The Pampered Chef®

Asparagus with Dijon Hollandaise
Ingredients:
3 pounds fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
1/4 cup water
1 package (1.25 ounces) hollandaise sauce mix (plus ingredients to make sauce)
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard

1/2 teaspoon Pantry Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix
6 round buttery crackers, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange asparagus in Oval Baker. Add water; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 5-8 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain.
2. Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Add mustard and seasoning mix. Arrange half of the asparagus in baker, cut ends toward center of baker. Pour half of hollandaise sauce down center of baker; repeat layer.
3. In Small Micro-Cooker®, melt butter in microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Using Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate crackers into micro-cooker; toss to coat. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over hollandaise sauce. Top with bell pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes or until thoroughly heated.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 4 g

Cook’s Tips: Lemon pepper can be substituted for Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix.

© 2011 The Pampered Chef used under license.
The Pampered Chef

CRuff said:
Here you go.... I went to the product and use section of Consultant's Corner found it for you....

[/url]

I went there too, but they had 10 recipes that had use and care next to it and i wasn't sure which was the correct one
thank you

cookinforyou said:
I went there too, but they had 10 recipes that had use and care next to it and i wasn't sure which was the correct one
thank you

Oh, I see what you mean! Not too "user friendly" is it? Can't help you then, as I have not ordered one lately for myself! Sorry!

cookinforyou said:
thank you

ok, took another look. Here is a recipe that is ONLY for the micro cooker so it might be the one! Good luck....

Extra-Special Hot Chocolate
Ingredients:
3 cups milk
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons powdered chocolate drink mix
Miniature marshmallows (optional)

Directions:

1. Combine milk and chocolate morsels in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH 3 minutes; whisk until thoroughly blended using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add powdered drink mix; whisk until combined.
2. Microwave on HIGH 2-2 1/2 minutes or until hot. Pour into mugs; top each serving with miniature marshmallows, if desired. Serve hot.

Yield: 4 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 180, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 115 mg, Fiber 0 g

© 2011 The Pampered Chef used under license.
The Pampered Chef

the small cooker comes with a fudge sauce recipe. the large has buttery dill carrots.

1. What type of recipe comes with the SM Micro Cooker?

The SM Micro Cooker comes with a variety of recipes for soups, stews, rice dishes, and even desserts. The recipes are specifically designed for the size and capabilities of the cooker.

2. Are the recipes included with the SM Micro Cooker easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes included with the SM Micro Cooker are simple and easy to follow, making them perfect for both beginner and experienced cooks.

3. Can I use my own recipes with the SM Micro Cooker?

Absolutely! The SM Micro Cooker can be used with any recipe that is suitable for microwave cooking. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and power settings accordingly.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included with the SM Micro Cooker?

Yes, the recipe book that comes with the SM Micro Cooker has a variety of vegetarian and vegan options. You can also find many more recipes online that are suitable for your dietary preferences.

5. Can I cook meat in the SM Micro Cooker?

Yes, the SM Micro Cooker is perfect for cooking meats such as chicken, beef, and fish. Just make sure to follow the recommended cooking times and power settings for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • magentablue
  • Products and Tips
Replies