• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What phone number should I use as my Pampered Chef contact?

I do not use it on any of my personal mail.Most people seem to have common sense on calling at a reasonable time. I use my cell phone.
kam
Staff member
Just wondering what everyone else does in regards to this...

Does everyone use their home phone# as their pampered chef contact# on catalogs, cards, etc? Or a cell number? Do you get a lot of calls? Do most people have sense as to when is too late to call?

Thanks!
Kathleen

Most people seem to have common sense on calling at a reasonable time. I use my cell phone.
I do not put my street address on any literature unless I am mailing to someone

home phone for me

I do both cell and number on emails and cards. But I've had a consulting business and have used my cell a lot for that (plus a business line). For some reason, for PC I've used my home number as well (I guess I was trying to keep the businesses separate)!

I have both my home and cell phone number along with address and email and pws on business cards and stamp!!! People have sense enough not to call to late but I also have messages on my voice mail about my office hours.

I used to use my cell, as I didn't have a home, but recently got a home line as terrible cell reception in my house. I now use my home line as I got a number that ends in CHEF, and I leave a PC message on it, vs. my cell which I have on my resume. I have never had anybody call too late and think it is actually better as now I have the PC message on the voicemail, so people know they called the right place when they call.

I use my cell phone for my business, and no one calls me later than 9pm unless I tell them to! :) If I can't answer it, I let it go to voicemail, too, and call them back within 24 hours.

I use my cell just so I don't have to worry about my DH forgetting to give me a message or something. I've had people call around 10 pm before, but only once or twice. The reason I know is because I was leaving a show & the cell phone rang.

pamperedgirl3 said:
I use my cell just so I don't have to worry about my DH forgetting to give me a message or something.....

Ditto!!! I use my cell so "I" get the call....

Example:

My hubby told me the other day that somebody named Lisa Pliance called...

"What did she want?"

"I don't know - I assumed she was a customer of yours!" (he then erased the message)

Well - the next day - Lee's Appliance called back - wanting to deliver my frig (DUH)

Hubbies - gotta luv em. :yuck:

Oh Gina! That's funny!!

I have both my home & cell listed. I typically only receive calls on my cell. Most people call at a regular time, but even then, I only answer it if I'm available.

Home for me!

PCGINA said:
Ditto!!! I use my cell so "I" get the call....

Example:

My hubby told me the other day that somebody named Lisa Pliance called...

"What did she want?"

"I don't know - I assumed she was a customer of yours!" (he then erased the message)

Well - the next day - Lee's Appliance called back - wanting to deliver my frig (DUH)

Hubbies - gotta luv em. :yuck:
That is so funny!!! :D

chelynn said:
That is so funny!!! :D
Oh, and to be helpful, I use my home number and my cell. :)

I use my home number but we have 2 numbers. Mine has a different ring. That way no one answers my calls and forgets to tell me I got a call.

Thank you everyone! Well, since it does not seem to be an issue (no one has a horror story of giving out their home phone number), I will probably use my home number.

In the past I would have been concerned about not getting messages, but now that we have caller ID, my husband will NOT answer any number he does not know and they will all go to the answering machine. I am assured of getting all my messages!

Again, thanks for the input!

I use my cell on my business supplies. I have gotten crank calls on this line. I personally do not want my home # out there for anyone to see.

Related to What phone number should I use as my Pampered Chef contact?

1. What phone number should I use to contact customer service?

For customer service inquiries, please call our toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433. Our representatives are available Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm CST.

2. Can I update my phone number associated with my account?

Yes, you can update your phone number in your account settings online. Simply log in to your account and go to the "My Profile" section to make any necessary changes.

3. Is my phone number required to place an order?

No, your phone number is not required to place an order. However, providing a phone number can be helpful if we need to contact you for any reason regarding your order.

4. Can I receive text message notifications from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can opt in to receive text message notifications from Pampered Chef by updating your communication preferences in your account settings.

5. How can I find a consultant's phone number?

To find a consultant's phone number, you can use our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website. Simply enter your location and it will provide a list of consultants in your area along with their contact information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • esavvymom
Replies
Views
Sheila