• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items Are Not Available for the Holiday Season?

In summary, the company is currently out of stock for the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Stoneware Baking Sheet. They have permanently discontinued the Citrus Press, Microplane Zester, and Deluxe Cheese Grater. Items from previous catalogs are not available, but popular items may be brought back in the future. There are also limited time seasonal items available. The company strives to restock items, but there may be delays due to demand or production issues. Customers can check back periodically or sign up for email notifications for restocked items.
pamperedpnina
I am having a brain fart moment, I need to finish my 2 catalog show packets b/c I have to take them to the farm with me this afternoon (soon) and I cant remember which of the holiday items are not available this season... I think its just the spreader?

thanks!!!

pamperedpnina said:
I am having a brain fart moment, I need to finish my 2 catalog show packets b/c I have to take them to the farm with me this afternoon (soon) and I cant remember which of the holiday items are not available this season... I think its just the spreader?

thanks!!!

Yes - just the spreaders with Christmas Trees on them.

The Holiday Spreader Set. That's it.

I've been so busy with non pc things, I've forgotten that I can display my holiday plate at my show next week. I'm excited about it. Yippee! I'm glad I can start focusing on the show and start decorating for Christmas, lightly.

Hi there! Don't worry, I'm here to help. The only holiday item that is not available this season is indeed the spreader. All the other holiday items are still available for you to showcase in your catalog show packets. Happy farming!

Related to What Items Are Not Available for the Holiday Season?

1. What items are currently out of stock?

We apologize for any inconvenience, but currently we are out of stock for the following items: Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Stoneware Baking Sheet.

2. Are there any items that are permanently discontinued?

Yes, unfortunately, we have discontinued the following items: Citrus Press, Microplane Zester, and Deluxe Cheese Grater.

3. Can I still purchase items from previous catalogs?

No, we only carry items from our current catalog. However, some popular items may be brought back in the future.

4. Are there any items that are only available for a limited time?

Yes, we have a few seasonal items that are only available for a limited time. These items will be marked with a "Limited Time Offer" label in our catalog and on our website.

5. Will the out of stock items be restocked?

We strive to keep all of our items in stock, but sometimes there may be a delay in restocking due to high demand or production issues. We recommend checking back periodically or signing up for our email notifications to be alerted when an item is back in stock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • chefmoseley
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • heatherbares
  • Products and Tips
Replies