• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the "Norm" Time Frame to Set up Registry?

That is exactly what I would have a bride/groom do. Make sure to keep them up to date with what is going on monthly too. ;)
yummy4tummy
My cousin is getting married in April and I have tried and tried to get her to set up her wedding registry on my website. Procrastination is the name of the game. What is the "proper etiquette" time wise for setting up ones registry? I wouldn't think that if you were seriously wanting gift selections that you would wait til the last minute. Anybody's thoughts?

Valky

Last edited:
It probably depends on when her shower will be. I think 6-8 months before the wedding for the registry is probably fairly normal, especially if someone's sending registry cards with "save the date" cards.

I'd get on her case to get it done now. It'll be less to worry about as things get close, and some family members may want to start buying stuff already.

I would have done it well before Christmas if it were me, that way family members would have a better idea what she would like for Christmas. That's what I did, and I got married in March

If you have all the personal info, you can set it up for her and "pre-load" it with basics that every kitchen should have.

I got these from Conference (don't have my note with me, so I can't give you the speakers' names). I mail them to brides I meet at Bridal Fairs. They're good starting points for the registry. In order, they go Quick Start, then Basics, then Gourmet.

Last edited:
Thanks for the flyers Ann. Those are really great. I really don't have any of her information other than her name, address and that she is getting married in April. I don't even know the exact date but I know it is on a Thursday. I did email her yesterday to try to light a fire to her feet. She said she would be registering soon. I hope she follows through.
Valky

Thanks for sharing these Ann...

No problem! I hope they increase business for everyone!

chefann said:
If you have all the personal info, you can set it up for her and "pre-load" it with basics that every kitchen should have.

I got these from Conference (don't have my note with me, so I can't give you the speakers' names). I mail them to brides I meet at Bridal Fairs. They're good starting points for the registry. In order, they go Quick Start, then Basics, then Gourmet.

Ann, these are great! Thanks for sharing!!

I have had a past host want to set one up. I was thinking of contacting after the first ot the year. Her wedding is in June...is that a good time to set it up?

cmdtrgd said:
I have had a past host want to set one up. I was thinking of contacting after the first ot the year. Her wedding is in June...is that a good time to set it up?

That's a great time for her to set it up. Come the new season she should review her selections and send out reminders again about the registry.

tlennhoff said:
That's a great time for her to set it up. Come the new season she should review her selections and send out reminders again about the registry.

That is exactly what I would have a bride/groom do. Make sure to keep them up to date with what is going on monthly too. ;)

Related to What Is the "Norm" Time Frame to Set up Registry?

1. What is the "norm" time frame to set up a registry with Pampered Chef?

The "norm" time frame to set up a registry with Pampered Chef is typically 3-6 months before the desired event date. This allows enough time for guests to make purchases and for any necessary exchanges or returns to be made.

2. Can I set up a registry with Pampered Chef in less than 3 months?

While the recommended time frame is 3-6 months, we understand that sometimes plans may change or events may come up unexpectedly. In these cases, we can work with you to set up a registry in a shorter time frame, as long as the items you are requesting are in stock.

3. Is there a limit to the number of items I can add to my registry?

No, there is no limit to the number of items you can add to your registry with Pampered Chef. We offer a wide variety of high-quality kitchen and cooking products, so feel free to add as many items as you'd like.

4. Can I make changes to my registry after it has been set up?

Yes, you can make changes to your registry at any time. Simply log into your account and edit your registry to add or remove items as needed. Guests will always see the most up-to-date version of your registry when making purchases.

5. Are there any fees associated with setting up a registry with Pampered Chef?

No, there are no fees associated with setting up a registry with Pampered Chef. It is completely free to create and manage your registry. The only cost is the price of the items that your guests choose to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JackieB999
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JackieB999
  • yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
Replies