• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is The Mother Revolution audio series all about?

In summary, "theMother Revolution" is a movement created by Pampered Chef to empower and support mothers in their roles as caregivers, homemakers, and entrepreneurs. It offers resources, community, and opportunities for mothers to thrive in both their personal and professional lives. Ways to get involved include joining the online community, attending events, becoming a consultant, or spreading the word. The resources offered include educational materials, business training, networking opportunities, and support from other mothers. There is no cost to join and it is open to all mothers, regardless of their profession or involvement with Pampered Chef. The goal of "theMother Revolution" is to provide mothers with the tools they need to succeed and support each other.
NooraK
Gold Member
Jack Canfield just posted this on his FB page:

I have a great opportunity to share with you. I'm being interviewed for a FREE Audio Series called The Mother Revolution. If you're a mom- you can't miss it! The series is free and easy to access. This is about feeling good an empowering the women in our lives!*The Mother Revolution

Jack Canfield is good.

I just received the following email:

Hi Noora ,

The Mother Revolution begins tomorrow! We are so excited to be
sharing the following interviews with you over the next few weeks.

November 1st - Peggy McColl
November 2nd - Arielle Ford
November 3rd - Dr. Amy Tiemann
November 4th - Susan Sly
November 5th - Carol Look
November 8th - Hannah Keeley
November 9th - Crystal Andrus
November 10th- Jack Canfield
November 11th - Kathlyn Hendricks
November 12th - Marcia Wieder
November 15th - Janet Attwood
November 16th - Lisa Garber

Every morning you will receive an e-mail from this address with a
link to a webpage. On this webpage will be the audio replay button
for the interview of the day. You will also have the option of
downloading the audio as an MP3 file.

You can still register: The Mother Revolution

Related to What is The Mother Revolution audio series all about?

1. What is "theMother Revolution"?

"theMother Revolution" is a movement started by Pampered Chef to empower and support mothers in their roles as caregivers, homemakers, and entrepreneurs. It aims to provide resources, community, and opportunities for mothers to thrive both at home and in their careers.

2. How can I get involved in "theMother Revolution"?

There are several ways to get involved in "theMother Revolution." You can join our online community, attend our events, become a Pampered Chef consultant, or simply spread the word and support other mothers in your life.

3. What kind of resources does "theMother Revolution" offer?

"theMother Revolution" offers a variety of resources such as educational materials, business training, networking opportunities, and support from other mothers. Our goal is to provide mothers with the tools they need to succeed in both their personal and professional lives.

4. Is there a cost to join "theMother Revolution"?

No, there is no cost to join "theMother Revolution." It is a free community open to all mothers who are looking for support, resources, and opportunities to grow and thrive.

5. Can I still be a part of "theMother Revolution" if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! "theMother Revolution" is open to all mothers, regardless of their profession or involvement with Pampered Chef. We welcome anyone who shares our mission of empowering and supporting mothers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hmolah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • jcsmilez
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • lesliec