• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Holder for Twixit Clips?

In summary, the holder for Twixit Clips is a durable plastic container with multiple compartments designed to store and organize up to 20 clips. It measures 5.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 2 inches in height, making it a compact storage solution. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer-lasting durability. The holder can also be used for other small items such as rubber bands or office supplies.
purrbal
Gold Member
Does anyone have one and can tell me what it is? I know what the Twixit Clips are but what is the holder???

Its a plastic container to put the twixit clips in, I think.

It's like - you know those plastic barrel shaped crew-on-top continers you an buy pretzels in - it;s like that only on a smaller scale - like 6-8" high

It's nothing special.....I was disappointed when I got mine. Its just a clear plastic container like you would see at a Dollar Store - sitting on the counter with little toys in it.

It is...it's actually too small for the large twixits unless they have changed it. If you want something like that, you can get something at the $1 store...

I put my door prize drawing items in a SS canister from an old kitchen set we had that I don't use anymore. The lid fits tightly so my prizes aren't strewn all over my crate! **I have lots of people ask me where they are in the catty, though!!**

.....Great minds think alike!!

LOL

Special drawerMine are in a special drawer right next to the sink. That is where I keep my twixit clips, scrapers, small cutting boards and anything else that fits.

Debbie :D

Thanks everyone, I was just curious since it is only $1 on the supply order form.

What is the holder for Twixit Clips?

The holder for Twixit Clips is a specially designed container that is used to store and organize your Twixit Clips. It is made from durable plastic and has multiple compartments to keep your clips separated and easily accessible.

How many Twixit Clips can the holder hold?

The holder for Twixit Clips can hold up to 20 clips. This makes it a convenient and compact storage solution for your clips.

What are the dimensions of the holder?

The holder for Twixit Clips measures 5.5 inches in length, 4.5 inches in width, and 2 inches in height. It is designed to fit easily into most kitchen drawers or cabinets.

Is the holder dishwasher safe?

Yes, the holder for Twixit Clips is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water for longer-lasting durability.

Can the holder be used for other kitchen items?

The holder for Twixit Clips can also be used to store and organize other kitchen items such as rubber bands, hair ties, or small office supplies. It is a versatile and useful tool for keeping small items organized.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DessertDivaFL
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedcary
  • AJPratt